PauloBarnesi

3 minutes ago, BleedClaretAndBlue said:

Awful from West Ham. Had a chance to do the right thing and bottled it. Thought Moyes was fairly sensible and stricter than this

The police set the precedent, they came out within a couple of hours and they will not be investigating the matter, now Moyes picks the **** what message does all that send out. Idiots.

• Like 1

Even if you’re an oddball who didn’t think there was much wrong with the video, surely you’d agree it’s not a good look for West Ham to be starting him after the outrage it’s caused.

Get in the bin, West Ham. I hope this causes cracks in the team and they fall apart. 

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, JB said:

Utterly disgusting from West Ham to have him in the squad, let alone start him. Moyes is a piece of shit for picking him, as are each of his team mates for agreeing to play alongside him.

If it were us playing them, I’d gladly celebrate a red for any of our players who would snap the word removed in half. 

Moyes previously told a female journalist that he would slap her if asked a question like that again, he has a reputation for making jokes about female journalists when they leave the room

Guy is a piece of shit as well

• Like 4

After being pleasantly surprised by the level on condemnation on the West Ham forum I mistakenly went on Twitter…

Posts “to get over it” and implying that he is only getting this attention due to racism, “but do you eat meat” and my personal favourite a Liverpool fan who “would be disgusted if his team dropped an important player for kicking a cat”.

The world would be a better place if this cesspool was wiped from existence.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, penguin said:

After being pleasantly surprised by the level on condemnation on the West Ham forum I mistakenly went on Twitter…

Posts “to get over it” and implying that he is only getting this attention due to racism, “but do you eat meat” and my personal favourite a Liverpool fan who “would be disgusted if his team dropped an important player for kicking a cat”.

The world would be a better place if this cesspool was wiped from existence.

and I got permanently suspended for calling JG a little slut 😆 read-only capabilities for me on there now

• Haha 1

24 minutes ago, PieFacE said:

So Moyes just said that the video didn't have any impact on him playing tonight cos he's one of their better players.

So it's okay for good players to beat animals then I guess?

David Moyes threatens to beat women, why would he care about cats

13 minutes ago, troon_villan said:

Judy Garland deserved a lot more respect that that tbf.

I initially thought "what has John Gregory done to deserve such abuse"

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, avfc1982am said:

Be nice if karma took over and wet spam drop down the table. Dirty scummy club who copied our colours. Fake ass club. 

Good karma would be someone snaps his leg tonight. One of the ball boys run on with the cat, who shits  in his mouth as he screams in agony. 

Edited by jim
  • Like 1

Â