Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Shame this one because I don't think he has ever caused the club and fans any issue apart from looking disinterested on the pitch last year.  He should be an asset to have in the championship as he did score a bucket load for Swansea in their promotion year, but looks as though his time is up with us.  However, if RDM thinks differently and can get him playing confidently I would have no objections.  A confident front three of  Sinclair, Ayew and Adama ain't that bad is it?  Plus Grealish in the number 10 position behind?  Two holding players like Britton, Knockaert behind Grealish and it all starts to look a bit better for me.................oh, who am I kidding, take the money from Celtic! 

7 hours ago, Zatman said:

If their is a football god then their will be truth in this. Fact is he probably not even good enough for Celtic

Come off it. He will score for fun up there. Kenny Miller is still scoring. 

11 hours ago, PieFacE said:

Part of me thinks he could do a job in the Championship and could be a half decent squad player. Can't imagine his wages are huge.

Somebody fetch this man a bullet to bite, I've got surgery to perform. 

11 hours ago, Jareth said:

Sinclair does not fit the club at the moment, his career now belongs somewhere like Celtic or Sunderland. 

Not picking on you Jareth, nor am I referring to Scott Sinclair, but this sort of comment appears on here quite often and makes me wonder if life as a Championship club has actually sunk in.

"(Insert player's name) is too shit for Villa. He belongs either at a club in the league above us or at a Champions League club instead."

18 minutes ago, StanBalaban said:

Not picking on you Jareth, nor am I referring to Scott Sinclair, but this sort of comment appears on here quite often and makes me wonder if life as a Championship club has actually sunk in.

"(Insert player's name) is too shit for Villa. He belongs either at a club in the league above us or at a Champions League club instead."

Bacuna?

49 minutes ago, TrentVilla said:

Still think there is a decent winger in there somewhere, I'm not against him staying.

Still think there is a decent winger in there for someone else, I'm not against him leaving. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Jareth said:

This would be good

"CELTIC have slapped in a formal bid for Aston Villa winger Scott Sinclair.

And Hoops boss Brendan Rodgers has revealed the club will break the bank to sign his top targets.

Rodgers has made landing Sinclair, 27, his No 1 priority this summer."

http://www.thescottishsun.co.uk/scotsol/homepage/sport/spl/celtic/7203032/2m-Scott-Sinclair-is-Brendan-Rodgers-man.html

Have we got anyone at the club that could keep a straight face whilst asking for £30m?

7 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

I think at this stage of his career he is not going to be motivated for a championship battle, rather he will be looking for the same wages at a club that can pay them, no matter the ambition of that club. So what i was failing to say is that sinclairs and villas ambitions do not match.

• Like 2

Â