Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

28 minutes ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I see SPL as essentially league one standard so I'd say it is his level. 

Fair point. Its just funny because all you seem to hear about Celtic (given they have no competition in the SPL) is the need to push on in Europe, indeed that is something Rodgers has talked about since his appointment. Whilst Sinclair may be able to put in the odd performance against the likes Aberdeen, he certainly isn't going to improve their Champions league aspirations. If they want CL they need to be signing the likes of Bacuna  :P

• 4 weeks later...

Get rid please.

Rodgers got good form out of him at Swansea and Celtic have a small budget these days so hopefully some truth in this.

He is such a nothing player.

Can't see the management team being a fan of him either...Clarke took him on loan for West Brom for a season and barely played him. Not sure if RDM worked with him at Chelsea.

Edited by VillaChris
  • Like 1

Sinclair does not fit the club at the moment, his career now belongs somewhere like Celtic or Sunderland. Let alone last season's general uselessness. Got to go, and if it brings in 2 mill then Uncle Tone has only spent 1 mill so far and already improved the squad.

Celtic would be a good move all round, and could work well for all parties involved. I have never rated the guy, and for me he will go down as another ex Man City dud who didn't have the hunger or drive to prove succesful with us. If we can get a £2-3m for him then I would bite their hands off.

33 minutes ago, Zatman said:

If their is a football god then their will be truth in this. Fact is he probably not even good enough for Celtic

It is a league where Anthony Stokes scored goals, I think it would be a good move for him personally.

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

It is a league where Anthony Stokes scored goals, I think it would be a good move for him personally.

would be a better move for us personally ;)

40 minutes ago, Zatman said:

said it before he will be literally blown away at Ross County or Inverness next season

It is pretty windy up there, true.

Â