Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

I so want him gone. Utterly useless. I know damn well he will go elsewhere in the Aston Villa founded football league and probably be a revelation even hurt our own bid because that is the way it always goes down for us but I don't care. 

he was in a restaurant last night, a friend of a friend saw him.

friends girlfriend was chatting to helen flanaghan, who was with him, when from out of nowhere a villa fan confronted him full on telling him how 'he isnt fit to wear the shirt, hes a disgrace, etc etc'

they both then left rather abruptly. id be amazed if he wanted to be here anyway especially getting abused when hes out with his mrs!

• Like 1

Adios amigo. 

Its amazing.. how its the British players who have really disappointed this season. its the foreign signings copping the flak for this season.. but Richards Lescott Gabby Sinclair are even worse. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, KSV said:

Adios amigo. 

Its amazing.. how its the British players who have really disappointed this season. its the foreign signings copping the flak for this season.. but Richards Lescott Gabby Sinclair are even worse. 

Certainly seen a lot of that on the Beeb, still defending TS by going on about these foreign players he didn't want being signed, while ignoring the fact that it's the English players and the foreigners that have been here a while (Guzan, Bacuna, Okore) that have really let us down this season. 

• Like 1

On ‎17‎/‎05‎/‎2016 at 11:07, clintpigsaw said:

from out of nowhere a villa fan  a complete moron confronted him full on telling him how 'he isnt fit to wear the shirt, hes a disgrace, etc etc'

FYP. It baffles me how people think that anyone who's a public figure is fair game for abuse/selfies/autographs when they are just out and about living their life.

Edited by villa89
  • Like 4

On 23/05/2016 at 08:44, Dr_Pangloss said:

SPL is Sinclair's level. 

I'd argue that even the SPL is above his level. 

Â