Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

With all the money available to clubs next season, someone will take him off us for £1m or £2m surely?  Back to Swansea maybe?  Hope so anyway, as not the type of player we want around the team next season.

11 hours ago, ferguson1 said:

With all the money available to clubs next season, someone will take him off us for £1m or £2m surely?  Back to Swansea maybe?  Hope so anyway, as not the type of player we want around the team next season.

He hasn't had a decent season since about 2010, nobody is coming for this loser.

15 hours ago, StanBalaban said:

Well this marketing campaign was well planned and properly thought out. What could go wrong?

2A4FF18500000578-0-image-a-14_1436293773

The people responsible for that campaign should be crucified. 

I'm surprised he's got off Scott....free from fan abuse.

Guess that's where the keep your head down and have a low profile at the club and on the pitch comes in handy.

To me he's the epitome of the premier league rewarding mediocre players with ridiculous lifestyles.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, VillaChris said:

I'm surprised he's got off Scott....free from fan abuse.

Guess that's where the keep your head down and have a low profile at the club and on the pitch comes in handy.

To me he's the epitome of the premier league rewarding mediocre players with ridiculous lifestyles.

he doesnt touch the ball to get booed

• Like 4

On 16/04/2016 at 00:10, HanoiVillan said:

We've heard nothing except how hard it is to play at home from the players for the last six months. 

Hilarious how badly that campaign backfired. 

Well keep hearing people saying how hard it is to play here and how fans have unrealistic expectations. Yet even with this absolutely awful campaign the fans have hardly raised an objection until the very end really. We have had 5 years of terrible football and near relegation every year yet the fans have only really been looking for some kind of mid table security. I don't get why people keep talking about this pressure. I am convinced it is all in their heads. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sidcow said:

Well keep hearing people saying how hard it is to play here and how fans have unrealistic expectations. Yet even with this absolutely awful campaign the fans have hardly raised an objection until the very end really. We have had 5 years of terrible football and near relegation every year yet the fans have only really been looking for some kind of mid table security. I don't get why people keep talking about this pressure. I am convinced it is all in their heads. 

Yes it's nonsense. Every other stadium would be exactly the same. 

Â