Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

3 hours ago, jon_c said:

If we think for one second we'll get £6m, then good. 

If not , what the hell are we playing at?

They know they will not get £6m for him, it is a bargaining position. What would you have done - start at £1m?

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

I've been considering this post for a while.

I thought to myself, why would it be worth keeping Sinclair at the club purely for his partner's norks, when presumably your only access to said norks comes from late-night, one-handed Google Image searches, and those could clearly be performed in the same way if Scott **** Sinclair were playing his football in Glasgow, allowing us to get rid of an absolute waste of space from the squad list and wage bill. 

But now I've thought to myself, maybe there's more to it than this. Maybe @krisagg75 is a dirty dog who gets invited over to Chez Sinclair to fondle the norks while Sinclair and Gabby film it on their cameraphones, and Grealish lies drunk on the sofa. Tell me you can't see it. 

...can see it. Scott Sinclair hiding in the wardrobe. Just likes be hides every week on the pitch.

• Like 4

16 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

So easy to picture!

Yep,  just put her name into Google and the norks are everywhere.  So easy to picture it's untrue. 

On 6/25/2016 at 08:21, Zatman said:

he got 6 goals last season and 5 of them came in one week vs Notts County and a woeful Sunderland team

Exactly 6 goals in 33 appearances last season and 3 of them were penalties. 

• 2 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

2nd bid from Celtic rejected

he must be in RDMs plans

That or the bid is criminally low. Yes Celtic aren't getting a huge boost from TV money, but the new TV money has inflated the going price of players with Premier League experience even if they are shit like Sinclair.

Just now, JohnStortford said:

How did this guy ever play for post-oil city? Did he just get his big money move and then completely stop caring? Never seen someone getting paid so much with such little desire for the game

he had the advantage of an English passport

Last season the whole team was a disaster and none of them worth anything of value. But that was then and this is now. It is more than possible Sinclair could score 10 - 12 goals even as a bit player or someone to bring off the bench. Why give that away if we don't have to?

and BTW I happen to think we don't need him if Ayew, Gabby, Libor remain but it is knowing who stays and who goes.... for now he should be valued like that.

15 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Celtic probably wont be able to afford a bigger fee and his wages. thats why we should accept as low as possible to make sure he actually goes

Do we know how much the bids were for then??

Â