Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Losers look for excuses, and we have a ton of them in our squad. That is why we hear how difficult it is to play at home!

What is their excuse for the away performances?

Edited by NeilS
  • Like 1

Makes ridiculously poor runs when we do catch a glimpse of him, the rest of the time he's just nowhere to be seen. Should've gotten into position for that Grealish (poorly executed) pass but made a run on the outside which made defending a non-task. We'll probably forget to offload him from the books due to his anonymity.

He gives Claude Rains a run for his money every game.

Black probably only substituted Ayew yesterday as he forgot Sinclair was on the pitch! (However Black is also a clueless tactician and totally out of his depth so it was probably intentional.....)

1 minute ago, theboyangel said:

He gives Claude Rains a run for his money every game.

Black probably only substituted Ayew yesterday as he forgot Sinclair was on the pitch! (However Black is also a clueless tactician and totally out of his depth so it was probably intentional.....)

I not so sure now.  I think he is hanging the guys out to dry that caused our relegation.  There is no way him or Bacuna would have stayed on otherwise.  Same in other ganes regards other players.

Just now, HeyAnty said:

I not so sure now.  I think he is hanging the guys out to dry that caused our relegation.  There is no way him or Bacuna would have stayed on otherwise.  Same in other ganes regards other players.

I half get that - but enough is enough.

We're relegated and we've shown our dislike towards certain players.

The atmosphere at VP is extremely toxic and things need to change otherwise it could spill into next season.

Now we're down, we should cast aside those who are to blame and put on players that the fans want to see and get behind.

The likes of Guzan, Lescott, Richards (although he wimps out at half time), Bacuna, Sinclair and Gabby should not feature again and be replaced with those who are either most likely to be here next season or with some youth players.

Taking those players out and for example, fielding a team of Bunn, Hutton, Clark, Toner, Cissokho, Westwood, Lyden, Traore, Gil, Green and Ayew with the likes of Gestede, Gana, Veretout, Grealish and Kozak on the bench might not win us any of the remaining matches but I believe the fans would get behind them and create a more positive atmosphere.

It would be refreshing to hear the team being announced over the tannoy system and fans cheering the players names, not booing them because they are bloody awful.

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...
On 23 April 2016 at 00:38, Zatman said:

He is to football what I am to Supermodelling

Hi Kate or is it Claudia?

22 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

Did anyone actually overtake him as top scorer in the end?

After a quick mooney -

Ayew 7 goals total (all in the league).

Gestede 6 goals total (5 in the league).

Sinclair 6 goals total (2 in the league)....5 of those in the space of 4 days.

Could still all change though!!!!

• Like 1

Â