Scott Sinclair

The_Rev

Not sure whats more unbelievable, the fact Celtic have bid, or the fact we have declined it. 

Its bordering on Watford/Deeney levels of stupidity. 

He could score double figures for us next season and I wouldn't crack a smile. I am not sure I could really celebrate him scoring, sure I would be pleased and all but really celebrate? Probably not.

For you see, I know what Scott is. He is a gutless, no balls, spineless sack of shit. 

No amount of Champo goals will make up for the numerous times he hid last season.

**** off Scott.

3 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He could score double figures for us next season and I wouldn't crack a smile. I am not sure I could really celebrate him scoring, sure I would be pleased and all but really celebrate? Probably not.

For you see, I know what Scott is. He is a gutless, no balls, spineless sack of shit. 

No amount of Champo goals will make up for the numerous times he hid last season.

**** off Scott.

So if we're in the play off final, 90+1 minutes on the clock, and Sinclair steps up and bangs in a winner you wouldn't celebrate? I'm sorry but that is a pile of crock.

Such hyperbole on here.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Zatman said:

Celtic will not bid 7million for him FFS. they are a budget club these days. record fee is 6million and that was nearly 16 years ago

Exactly 16 years ago times have changed. If they don't want yo pay it he stays. I'm sick of us getting ripped off for players

4 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

So if we're in the play off final, 90+1 minutes on the clock, and Sinclair steps up and bangs in a winner you wouldn't celebrate? I'm sorry but that is a pile of crock.

Such hyperbole on here.

with his 1st touch of the season ;)

14 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Such hyperbole on here.

:excl:

17 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

Such hyperbole on here.

I probably would. I would then feel dirty, but 3 points is 3 points and bleach works wonders!

10m for Sinclair and Westwood combined would be a great result for us imo and I'd gladly accept the bids.

Both are mediocre players and imo aren't imperative to keep for promotion, other players in the squad can play that role.

Let's remember while Dr Tony is loaded he won't keep propping us up forever just like lerner didn't so it's important we sell squad/unwanted players if there's significant interest to balance the books otherwise it will catch up with us eventually just like in the Lerner times when we were heavy net spenders for first few years and then got to 2010 and found we couldn't sell the likes of Davies, Sidwell, NRC etc and they all left on free transfers or very small fees.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Morley_crosses_to_Withe said:

Like who? 

Delph to City for £8 million basically 6 months after he had signed a new deal with us. Any other club operated well would have sold him for double that. Aston Villa are known to be weak when it comes to fending off clubs in the transfer market and accepting the first bid that comes in. Yes maybe this one time that were are standing our ground we shouldn't be, but it's about time this club actually rejected some offers cause I can't remember many times in the last 10-15 years that we did. 

21 minutes ago, Daweii said:

Delph to City for £8 million basically 6 months after he had signed a new deal with us. Any other club operated well would have sold him for double that. 

Delph signed a new contract because of that £8m release clause. It came from the player's end, not ours. Disregarding how he left, we were left with £8m instead of nothing. Delph could have left on a free netting him a bigger wage packet but decided to sign a new contract, which I believe he intended to honour had no Champions League team come in for him, with the insistence that he could leave for an agreed fee if one did. Obviously one did and he (eventually) left.

If it were purely up to the club, there would be no release fee, but then the player wouldn't sign the new contract in the first place.

Edited by StanBalaban
  • Like 1

Of the 6 or 7 players I'd like us to get rid of he is 6th or 7th. But you get rid of them when you can so the order of that is not in our control.  On the price I don't mind the club playing a bit hardball but I'd expect the most we can get for him would be 3 or max 4 million. I hope we are not desperate for the extra million or so we would get so maybe dm would prefer to keep him.

• Like 1

Â