Manchester United

BOF

Not sure what the point of an interim manager is, presuming it's just going to be another ex player or one of the coaches already at the club, they probably won't do any better, they might as well have just kept Gunnar Solskjær until the end of the season.

1 hour ago, Greenfly said:

Strange comment. Not everyone who loves football automatically cares about ManUre.

I, for one, think it's hilarious.

Indeed mate. Sacking Ole is a dark day for football, they may actually get the next appointment right. 

Sad times 

5 minutes ago, av1 said:

Indeed mate. Sacking Ole is a dark day for football, they may actually get the next appointment right. 

Sad times 

They can't always get want they want but for most part the Glazers like ugly managers, I'm basing my punting strategy on this.

Im already winding up the UTD fan at work. 

After recent results there are rumours coming out of Villa park that the decision to sack Smith was made after he could only beat UTD by 1 goal

2 hours ago, Greenfly said:

Strange comment. Not everyone who loves football automatically cares about ManUre.

I, for one, think it's hilarious.

The media are a joke. How is it anything but hilarious? United have done so much damage to the game. The chickens are coming home to roost. 

Maguire getting some heat from the Manure fans for going out for dinner and posing for photos last night.

In isolation not a big sin to have dinner after a loss but he probably should have stayed home and at least pretended that he cared.

Â