Manchester United

BOF

1 hour ago, Tom13 said:

Maguire's red 😂

Hause is better on the ball than Maguire. He has somehow convinced clowns like Ole and Southgate to build the defence around him. At least Southgate has sense and plays 8 defenders

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MachoFantastico said:

Zidane wouldn't be enough to fix United. Whilst the whole thing is hilarious the issues are bigger than just Ole. The whole United squad is a joke right now and deserve as much blame for how poor they are. 

Nah, they have enough talent in that squad to do a lot better with a good manager.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, ender4 said:

Nah, they have enough talent in that squad to do a lot better with a good manager.

Depends for me. They should finish 4th probably will but thats it. They are in a strange spot. Not good enough for top 3 and not really shit enough to be caught for 4th. Spurs, Arsenal arent consistent enough while United will hit a run eventually

1 hour ago, villalad21 said:

Another goal less day for Ronaldo. 

It's definitely not an issue they are playing in the highest tempo league in the world with a guy that can't move anymore.

Definitely definitely definitely not.

I feel bad for Maguire. He's a carthorse and a muppet but he's getting exposed week after week by a shambles of a team

59 minutes ago, MachoFantastico said:

Zidane wouldn't be enough to fix United. Whilst the whole thing is hilarious the issues are bigger than just Ole. The whole United squad is a joke right now and deserve as much blame for how poor they are. 

I’m can’t have that. Look at this starting lineup, that is more than enough to blow Watford, or most PL sides away. 

DEAA3-ACF-AAD7-44-DD-BF5-B-3776-B0695-E6

• Like 1

I'm not sure it is.

De Gea is a shell of a player.

The CB pairing is an issue, Shaw is inconsistent and Wan Bisaka doesn't really help going forward.

Compare the CMs to other in the top six (maybe even top eight) and they're the poorest out of the lot.

I don't think many teams aiming for the top six would swap players in their starting 11 with Man U ones in those 2/3s of the pitch.

Their attack should rinse most teams...but if the ball can't get to them or the defense can't keep clean sheets then it doesn't stand for much.

Watching the highlights...**** me, De Gea is a dreadful goalkeeper. Ok, he saved the penalty, twice, fair play, and the second was basically unstoppable, but he needs to do much better for the other 3, especially goals 1 and 3, worst case that'd have been 1-1 with Emi between the sticks.

Edited by Davkaus

14 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Watching the highlights...**** me, De Gea is a dreadful goalkeeper. Ok, he saved the penalty, twice, fair play, and the second was basically unstoppable, but he needs to do much better for the other 3, especially goals 1 and 3, worst case that'd have been 1-1 with Emi between the sticks.

He seems to keep getting beaten at really tight angles which is weird. 

Â