Manchester United

BOF

Just now, Zatman said:

Both shit in general 

I don't know, Shaw was pretty good last season and played well for England so looked like he was finally finding that youthful promise again but just looks as bad as he looked under Mourinho again.

Maguire had terrible start to last season then recovered form and one of those who is always pretty good for England (probably better than club form). Head totally gone currently and is liability.

Bailly-Lindelof v Chelsea going to be hilarious particularly if OGS still in charge and he picks 4 attackers. I suspect not.

It is reaching the point that if I were him, I think I'd feel so ashamed I'd honesatly just quit and walk away from the money. 1 win and 1 draw in their last 8 league games, . That's got to be the worst run of results in the PL era for Man United?

4 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

It is reaching the point that if I were him, I think I'd feel so ashamed I'd honesatly just quit and walk away from the money. 1 win and 1 draw in their last 8 league games, . That's got to be the worst run of results in the PL era for Man United?

He's got nowhere else to go but down, quite a way down too at a guess, he won't walk away 

14 minutes ago, KMitch said:

No way Ole survives this.  Embarrassing performance by them today.  

Think only thing that stops it will be playing Villareal on Tuesday. Will they really want to have someone like Mike Phelan in charge for critical CL game.

He'll be gone the day after they play Chelsea away regardless.

11 minutes ago, Davkaus said:

Yeah good question for when they were last this bad, I mean Moyes, LVG and Mourinho all had poor runs but never as bad as 4 points from 24 available.

I'll say it again, did they really have to sign Ronaldo? Way some are going on it's like they've be in bottom 3 if he didn't come.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sne said:

Roy Keane is possible the last person who's opinion I care about but I'm still excited in hearing his take on this :D 

He's not going to stick the knife into his pal olè. Didnt olè call around to Keane's house for advice previously? Says a lot. 

Â