Manchester United

BOF

8 minutes ago, Greenfly said:

Strange comment. Not everyone who loves football automatically cares about ManUre.

I, for one, think it's hilarious.

Yep, he's way off, not a clue who he is and who he supports but it's hard to be as far off as he is

And its not just me or on here, I had about 4 WhatsApp groups going for yesterday too, everyone is enjoying it 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Sulberto21 said:

Noooooooo! Ole gone. But hopefully the goons keep appointing jokers who can’t take them forwards.

In the words of Neville. LVG and Jose were world class managers and didn't work out so keep hiring absolute turds like Ole instead.

Interesting they say in the statement they'll appoint interim manager until end of the season. Clearly likes of Zidane aren't interesting taking charge at this point as those types would demand 3 and a half year deals.

Going to be amusing who they pick up now. They really messed up not sacking OGS after Liverpool 0-5 and getting in Conte.

27 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yep, he's way off, not a clue who he is and who he supports but it's hard to be as far off as he is

And its not just me or on here, I had about 4 WhatsApp groups going for yesterday too, everyone is enjoying it 

He claims he was joking and tweeted similar about Arsenal directly below.

2 minutes ago, stewiek2 said:

It's time...

skysports-steve-bruce-gary-neville_5551045.jpg

Would get them organised. Back to basics. Clean sheets. Build from the back. Provide some stability.

He knows the league. He knows the club. He's had a break. He's looking healthy. He's ready for another payday....erm "challenge"

Â