Manchester United

BOF

6 minutes ago, villa89 said:

6 month contract plus 2 years consultancy? So when poch gets in next summer ralf will be undermining him for 2 years...

Tbf I think Rangnick is a pretty solid guy to get into the club as DoF or similar role. He was on his way to Milan a while back in a similar deal where he would have both roles to begin with but I think the plan was for them to then find a manager so he could focus on the DoF role.

17 minutes ago, sne said:

Tbf I think Rangnick is a pretty solid guy to get into the club as DoF or similar role. He was on his way to Milan a while back in a similar deal where he would have both roles to begin with but I think the plan was for them to then find a manager so he could focus on the DoF role.

The reason Poch wants out of PSG is precisely because they have Leonardo as a DOF. 

1 minute ago, villa89 said:

The reason Poch wants out of PSG is precisely because they have Leonardo as a DOF. 

Every club in Europe has a Dof in one form or another. Even a lot of PL ones do now. Posh will have no where to go if he can't work under one.

1 hour ago, Genie said:

I think that’s 6 month probation period which turns into a 2.5 year contract if you he does well.

I really don’t understand the love for Poch at all.

I think it's a 6 month stop gap that has only been agreed because he's going to get a 2 year pay off or effectively 2 years gardening leave.

52 minutes ago, Zatman said:

Didn't they just appoint Darren Fletcher

Yeah he's moved to technical director this year and Woodward has obviously stepped down but for years too long Woodward, who is no doubt very good at his marketing and commercial day job, has dabbled with the football side of things

He's the man who has killed them, he put orange juice partnerships front and centre 

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Yeah he's moved to technical director this year and Woodward has obviously stepped down but for years too long Woodward, who is no doubt very good at his marketing and commercial day job, has dabbled with the football side of things

He's the man who has killed them, he put orange juice partnerships front and centre 

I dont understand the Woodward hate so much. He hired 2 quality managers who didnt succeed and has given his managers decent funds except Moyes. Is it really Woodward fault that somebody paid 75 million for Maguire or whatever Di Maria, Van De Beek, Pogba cost

Them 4 cost more than most starting XI combined

26 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

I think it's a 6 month stop gap that has only been agreed because he's going to get a 2 year pay off or effectively 2 years gardening leave.

He’d just ask for more money wouldn’t he?

I think United don’t want to risk another sacking so this is their way of having the flexibility to keep him if he does well, or letting him go if he doesn’t.

1 minute ago, Genie said:

Same here, never heard his name before today.

He is always linked with any Premier League job going think only Baggies ever interviewed him. He has a bizarrely high but undeserved reputation 

Â