Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

There is a great track by Dylan and Johnny Cash called Careless Love. Its one of my favourite Johnny Cash tunes and until recently was only available on an unofficial bootleg. For some reason it has disappeared from my mp3 uploads, its not available on a streaming platform or youtube and I am not ready to buy the official Dylan bootleg album. Why has one song disappeared. 

I was beaten to the punch by seconds trying to claim a free agent fantasy baseball player this morning by another manager in my league. If I didn't have to reboot my computer, I'd have got the player. Completely inconsequential to existence on Earth, but really **** annoying.

12 minutes ago, NoelVilla said:

Colleague at work doing a presentation so bad you have to fight the urge to take over the whole thing.

It’s worse when it’s your boss. You’re dying inside know that he’s making you look incompetent too.

• Like 1

After the toilet flush broke on Sunday, I bought a new one from Screwfix and replaced it. Bit of messing about taking the cistern off and then ensuring a good seal so it didn’t leak, but I got there in the end. So off I went downstairs to celebrate triumphantly, out towards the back door and past the tumble dryer which all of sudden made a very loud banging noise. I turned it off and opened the door and got a face full of electrical smoke. Not good. It’s now fooked and I’ve had to buy another.

What the lord jebus gives with one hand, he takes with another. 

These things come in threes, so I’m told and have witnessed many times. So last night we decide to treat ourselves and go to an actual restaurant for something to eat. On the way there, some idiot decides to collide into me, knocking my wing mirror off and denting my front wing. 

The only saviour is I can now relax knowing that the triple whammy is complete and nothing else will break or go wrong. Until next time. 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, NoelVilla said:

Colleague at work doing a presentation so bad you have to fight the urge to take over the whole thing.

one of those where he literally reads everything off the PowerPoint screen that's displayed right in front of everyone like a robot  ?

• Like 1

Definitely one for the 'but shouldn't' part of the title.

When friends have deleted their facebook so on your fb memories the threads look like you're having a conversation with yourself.

People who have no friends on Facebook but then have a conversation with themselves just to make it look like they used to have friends who have just deleted their Facebook. 

• Haha 2

23 hours ago, rodders0223 said:

Pointless email responses from threads started from them.

"Thank you"

You want to thank me, don't email me.

"Thanks, I've done this and that now."

I never asked. Don't care. Doesn't affect me.

"Thanks for this, this was most helpful"

I know, that's why I sent it you mug!

I get annoyed when I put in the effort to document steps to resolve an issue, distribute it to stakeholders, then get back literally nothing. I'd kill for the occasional thank you so I knew someone had even read it :D 

• Like 1

I nearly hit another deer on the way home from work at 5am this morning.  I somehow pulled off some sort of Lewis Hamilton ninja manoeuvre to get out of its way and not go off the road but **** me I shat myself.  They love hiding round bends and then when they get startled, run straight into the traffic rather than away.  How they aren't extinct when they're that stupid I have no idea.

6 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I nearly hit another deer on the way home from work at 5am this morning.  I somehow pulled off some sort of Lewis Hamilton ninja manoeuvre to get out of its way and not go off the road but **** me I shat myself.  They love hiding round bends and then when they get startled, run straight into the traffic rather than away.  How they aren't extinct when they're that stupid I have no idea.

Bob Ross says you leave them alone!!!!

Happy Feel Good GIF

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Missus is ill off her first vaccine which she had Thursday, so Chinese and drinks has been cancelled 🙁

Which flavour vaccine did she have?

26 minutes ago, Rugeley Villa said:

Missus is ill off her first vaccine which she had Thursday, so Chinese and drinks has been cancelled 🙁

You didn't administer it yourself with a cucumber did you?

• Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Genie said:

That’s a surprise as I’ve not heard anyone have reactions to that. Hopefully she feels better soon.

According to her, I’ve had the Pfizer, too, and I was rough as hell for the best part of two days. Had my second today so we’ll see how i am tonight . 

Â