Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 minute ago, sidcow said:

Nothing wrong with liking Friends, it's a top quality sitcom and anyone who says different is just a miserable clearing in the woods. 

I saw some stills from this on the BBC website earlier and my first thought was that he looked a right state.  He's had issues for over 25 years now so it's bound to take its toll. 

Yeah, it’s certainly taken it’s toll. He went through a phase during the run of the show of looking rough but seemed to come out of it again.

_118582191_screenshot2021-05-20at09.12.3
_118583336_screenshot2021-05-20at09.54.5

• Like 1

On 18/05/2021 at 16:11, HanoiVillan said:

FWIW my experience of cleaning the bogs at a language school is that men and women are about equally messy, but the forms of women's messiness (essentially, leaving blood or bloody things in inappropriate places) is different and maybe a bit squickier. In the men's it's 'just' a toilet seat covered in piss, and a lake of piss around the front of the toilet.

FWIW my experience of cleaning the bogs in nightclubs, the womens are always far worse

35 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Came home tonight from picking up a fridge and found my wife quite upset .. turns out whilst she was decorating  our neighbour came around to pickup a parcel that was left with us and he stood there perving at her as she picked it up from the floor .

She said he seemed a bit slow , which probably isn’t a bad thing as otherwise I reckon he’d have been taking pictures of her and posting them on a football forum or something 

Busted 😂

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

Came home tonight from picking up a fridge and found my wife quite upset .. turns out whilst she was decorating  our neighbour came around to pickup a parcel that was left with us and he stood there perving at her as she picked it up from the floor .

She said he seemed a bit slow , which probably isn’t a bad thing as otherwise I reckon he’d have been taking pictures of her and posting them on a football forum or something 

I'd go round later and batter him if I were you. 

2 hours ago, Genie said:

I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I loved Friends back in the day, and still now enjoy an re-run when there’s not much else on.

It’s so sad seeing Mathew Perry in the recent Friends reunion trailer. He’s struggled with a lot of drink and drug addiction since the show ended and doesn’t look, or speak well. 
Around 2m 30sec and 5m 20sec

😢

Yeah I saw a trailer for it and thought he sounded awful, this confirms it.

I remember he had addiction problems during the show. There's a season or two where he's alarmingly thin. They cover it up by putting him in baggy clothes but you can tell. So he definitely has demons.

It's a shame

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Genie said:

What the hell is going on in Swansea?

There’s also another video with a dog on fire which I won’t post.

BBC news saying it started out as a vigil for someone that died recently, that got out of control. Apparently the youths were setting fireworks off then the police turned up, got pelted with rocks which then turned into a riot. 

Awful scenes, I’d be raging if they’d set fire to my car. And that’s just horrendous about the dog 😢

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

I always thought you were younger. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, Genie said:

I know it’s not everyone’s cup of tea but I loved Friends back in the day, and still now enjoy an re-run when there’s not much else on.

It’s so sad seeing Mathew Perry in the recent Friends reunion trailer. He’s struggled with a lot of drink and drug addiction since the show ended and doesn’t look, or speak well. 
Around 2m 30sec and 5m 20sec

😢

Courteney Cox looks awful. Her face didn't move once.

• Like 1

Just now, StefanAVFC said:

Courteney Cox looks awful. Her face didn't move once.

She’s been a bit like that for a few years, Jenifer Aniston has started to look unnatural and puffy in the face now which is a shame.

Matt le Blanc looks the best, a bit of a dad belly, grey hair and doesn’t give a shit.

Nothing wrong with getting old, thought Lisa Kudrow looked the best out of the girls.

Feel for Matt Perry, looks like he's really struggled - David looks like he takes care of himself as well.

Couldn't believe it's been 18 years since the last show - I remember watching the finale around my then girlfriend (now wife's) house and that seems like about 8 years ago! 

I can't remember exactly how it ended, but they must have done  a decent enough job because don't remember thinking "that's shit" 

It's always hard to end an iconic long running show without a damp squib. 

Edited by sidcow

Euro and Olympics are happening in 2021.

Can we please stop calling them Euro 2020 or Tokio 2020?

Everyone knows they were planned for last year. No need to push '2020', it wasn't a good year. 

7 minutes ago, Mic09 said:

Euro and Olympics are happening in 2021.

Can we please stop calling them Euro 2020 or Tokio 2020?

Everyone knows they were planned for last year. No need to push '2020', it wasn't a good year. 

Merch innit 

• Like 1

Â