Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

53 minutes ago, sidcow said:

I can't remember exactly how it ended, but they must have done  a decent enough job because don't remember thinking "that's shit" 

It's always hard to end an iconic long running show without a damp squib. 

you didn't write squid  ....

it crowd chris odowd GIF

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Genie said:

She’s been a bit like that for a few years, Jenifer Aniston has started to look unnatural and puffy in the face now which is a shame.

Matt le Blanc looks the best, a bit of a dad belly, grey hair and doesn’t give a shit.

Not having seen friends , I only really know of him by name  , but he was the only decent thing about post Clarkson Top Gear  , so I could kinda still enjoy the show  .. Stopped watching altogether once he left

1 hour ago, Genie said:

He’s moving house today isn’t he? That could well be actual footage of him

Fake news. 

He never shouted "DHUTWU" 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, sidcow said:

I always thought you were younger. 

He looks old for 51 doesn't he?

Probably down to lifting too many appliances. 

Driving. Not fun anymore around here. 

Went out earlier to Lichfield - encountered 4 sets of temporary traffic lights on the way. Took a different route back... another 5 sets of **** temporary word removed clearing in the woods rocket polisher traffic lights :angry:

• Like 1

Oh, also went into Costa. Thought it would be nice to sit in and have a coffee for the first time in over a year. 

Nah... was rammed. About 800 degrees in there and to top it off there was an annoying pair of suited words removed in there (blue suit / brown shoes rocket polisher combo) on their mobile phones, obviously conducting a business meeting and talking far too loudly. 

Lock the country down again please Boris! 

• Haha 2

Off to Ikea tomorrow. That will be **** hilarious. Only consolation is is I am doing it alone so no browsing, purely business. When I get back I am off to a 2 year olds birthday party. 

• Sad 1

Off to watch my boy play football in the morning.

The taking the children to the cinema in the afternoon.

Sunday will be fun, the in-laws are coming round for a takeaway for his birthday… there’s all kinds of family political anger bubbling away under the surface so could go off big style. 

13 minutes ago, Xela said:

Oh, also went into Costa. Thought it would be nice to sit in and have a coffee for the first time in over a year. 

If you wanted coffee, why did you go to a brown liquid shop?

42 minutes ago, Seat68 said:

Off to Ikea tomorrow. That will be **** hilarious. Only consolation is is I am doing it alone so no browsing, purely business. When I get back I am off to a 2 year olds birthday party. 

Only thing to go to IKEA for is those oat biscuits they sell after the check-out area  ...

I have been known to eat a whole tray in one go

jabba the hutt pizza GIF

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

Only thing to go to IKEA for is those oat biscuits they sell after the check-out area  ...

jabba the hutt pizza GIF

If I had an Ikea up the road from me, I swear I'd be in there every day for the meatballs.  Every day

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

jabba the hutt pizza GIF

Me too if its the ones covered in chocolate and I'm talking the BIG trays

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Xela said:

Nah... was rammed. About 800 degrees in there and to top it off there was an annoying pair of suited words removed in there (blue suit / brown shoes rocket polisher combo) on their mobile phones, obviously conducting a business meeting and talking far too loudly. 

Can confirm, this was an error.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Seeing the name Ed Sheeran in the other thread has reminded me that my neighbour has been playing one of his songs repeatedly during this last week. I can hear it through the wall when the house is quiet and it really is a terrible song. I believe it’s called ‘Shape of You’. 

I’ve now lost the last tiny shred of respect I had for her.

2 hours ago, bickster said:

If you wanted coffee, why did you go to a brown liquid shop?

It was the only brown liquid shop on the retail park I was at. 

I had a chai latte to take away. Was nice! 

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, sidcow said:

Oh dear @Xela, schoolboy error. You've only gone and mentioned coffee on VT. Might as well go the whole hog now and admit to standing up to wipe. 

Next time I want a costa coffee and to listen to Coldplay while reading the Daily Mail, I'll be sure not to mention it on here ;) 

• Haha 1

I’m not ashamed to admit I really like Costa. I usually have a coconut hazelnut latte with two extra coffee shots, and a piece of chocolate tiffin (maybe a cheese and caramelised red onion toastie if I’m being greedy). 

The only thing I dislike about it is ordering for other people at the drive through, I invariably get it wrong. 

6 hours ago, Xela said:

They probably work in sales, that's why 😉

• Haha 1

Â