Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

18 hours ago, chrisp65 said:

I'm not going back through the posts, but I'm sure you said the pair you actually sent him were super skiddy?

It's what put me off asking for a pair if I'm honest.

So mine wont do,but iam pretty sure you wrote on here that you had made a bid for Kim jong-uns underwear.

People who you know are going to call you as soon as you text them back  If I wanted to talk I would have rung you  So you ignore then and wait for a text that never arrives. Then they moan at you next time you see them because you never answer your phone!

Am I in the wrong? It doesn't feel like I am.

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

People who you know are going to call you as soon as you text them back  If I wanted to talk I would have rung you  So you ignore then and wait for a text that never arrives. Then they moan at you next time you see them because you never answer your phone!

No, I'm with you 100%

if I text, it means I'm texting for a reason. So don't call me, unless the text says 'can you give me a call'

people who say 'it was just easier to call' - NO, f**k off it's not easier, just be concise! 

7 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Most of my friends now realise that phoning me is pointless. I won't answer.

Even the OH panics if I ever call her. I hate talking on the phone.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

So mine wont do,but iam pretty sure you wrote on here that you had made a bid for Kim jong-uns underwear.

it wasn't Kim, it was just Sum Jung Guy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

This has probably been said, but those moronic pictures that go round Facebook, along the lines of 'Girls/Ladzzz most likely to... in 2018'. I know I can ignore them, buy my God what a load of old bollocks they are.

Ahhh look Jackie, yer name's on here and that's rate funny cos you drink loads lmfao it's like this is ment for you even though there are like a billion other names on it it's just so YOU! lololol #bantaaaaa

FB_IMG_1522880716619.jpg

Kerry, we all know you love a drink hun, but maybe its time to stop. LOL. LMAO. #justkiddinhun #proseccohoes4life

7 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Ha those ones are brilliant.

"Range Rover have decided to give away a brand new Range Rover sport to one person who shares and likes this picture!"

Morons

The most recent one I saw of those was yesterday, where "First Choice Holiday" were giving away £500 off a holiday to EVERYONE who liked and shared the post. It was an even better deal than the free first class flights with "British Airway" that went round a few weeks ago.

There was one today on facebook  that made me chuckle even though it was sure to be shit 

it was along the lines of I’mMichael but not Jackson, I’m Jennifer but not Anniston , Will but not Smith  ... continue the name game below

to which someone (called Debbie ) replied I’m Debbie but I haven’t done Dallas 

Of course the pedant in me felt it wasn’t in the spirit of the game but it still made me chuckle none the less 

Edited by tonyh29

You need a country girl Xela,they dont give a shit about your job or car,they just want a nice man they can love and look after.

City girls are usually fake and obssesed with brands and fancy resturants.

Edited by Ikantcpell
  • Like 1

The absolute **** word removed in my gym tonight loudly bragging to his mate about how he’s self employed and pays no tax or NI on his pay. “Six grand straight in the bank - boom - no tax or insurance on that, butt” in his valleys accent. I wanted to kick his head off his ridiculously tattooed neck and shoulders. If I knew his name or business I’d have no qualms about dobbing him straight in. Piece of shit. 

Edited by JB
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Xela said:

- The way women on online dating sites try and steer the conversation to see what car you drive or job you do within about 5 minutes. Robin Reliant love and I mix tartan paint for a living... now jog on you freeloading bitch.

:D

On 4/2/2018 at 13:23, HanoiVillan said:

This feature from Bloomberg is an excellent piece of writing about the people making a fortune from scam adverts ('affiliate marketing') on Facebook, and the very minimal shits that Facebook seem to give on the subject:

'Sitting on a bench on the Santa Monica pier after a ride on the Ferris wheel, I asked Gryn about the ethics of affiliate marketing. He said he’d stopped doing it himself, because he started to get handwritten complaints from people who’d entered his iPhone sweepstakes and couldn’t figure out how to cancel the recurring charges. “I had no idea that this is what it’s doing to people,” he said. “As an affiliate marketer, you just look at the numbers. You don’t see the faces. You don’t see the people that you’re potentially financially hurting. It just sucks money out of the poorest people.”

Eerily similar to this:

• Like 3

Â