Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

51 minutes ago, lapal_fan said:

works shit, if you work for someone else. 

I imagine it's pretty rewarding working for yourself, at least you're doing it for you.  

Much as I hated working for numbnut bosses, I never wanted to be self employed. The thought of the responsibility scared me shitless. I can't think you'd ever be not working. Like you say, I wanted to spend the maximum time possible reading, playing music, drinking beer, etc, not worrying about tax returns and unpredictable income, etc. 

Even it was something I considered enjoyable (being a musician, say), I know damn well that once I HAD to do it, as a job, I would no longer enjoy it. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

It's hard not to call you out when you more or less exclusively post videos which paint anyone who is anti-racism in a bad light. 

Apart from that it's you saying you sleep with babes and sending dudes your shitty pants. 

So which would you prefer? 

I said a gay dude wanted to buy my underwear,where did i say i sent shitty pants to him?

3 hours ago, stuart_75 said:

The woman in the video didn't have very good debating skills. 

Neither does the black fella, he just talks louder. Neither of them said anything of any consequence

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Royal Mail sent the letter confirming my post rerouting to my old address

retards 

Its done for security reasons I believe - say if I went in to the post office with forged papers and wanted to re-route your mail to my address (in order to intercept a bank card / something valuable) it wouldn't come into effect until after the initial letter had been sent confirming the change, so if it was dodgy the homeowner would know. 

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Royal Mail sent the letter confirming my post rerouting to my old address

retards 

Your bank will (should) do the same. As @Xela said is so that if someone else has successfully stolen your identity then you'll know.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

I said a gay dude wanted to buy my underwear,where did i say i sent shitty pants to him?

I'm not going back through the posts, but I'm sure you said the pair you actually sent him were super skiddy?

It's what put me off asking for a pair if I'm honest.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

This has probably been said, but those moronic pictures that go round Facebook, along the lines of 'Girls/Ladzzz most likely to... in 2018'. I know I can ignore them, buy my God what a load of old bollocks they are.

Ahhh look Jackie, yer name's on here and that's rate funny cos you drink loads lmfao it's like this is ment for you even though there are like a billion other names on it it's just so YOU! lololol #bantaaaaa

FB_IMG_1522880716619.jpg

• Like 4

20 minutes ago, HanoiVillan said:

Primarily, an African or African-American one. 

Seems a bit random / out of place agaisnt all the other names on the list 

If ever I'm in a cab, I usually ask about the car they drive, would they recommend it and if i get a good response then I'll chat about other stuff like footy or whatever's in the news, throwing in the odd punjabi or urdu (mild) swear word to see if they laugh or not. If they do and they wish me a good evening then i usually respond "inshallah !" and that gets a smile. 

I also always shake the hand of the bloke at the door of the curry house on my way out; guess it's just habit and not meant to mock at all.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Troglodyte said:

This has probably been said, but those moronic pictures that go round Facebook, along the lines of 'Girls/Ladzzz most likely to... in 2018'. I know I can ignore them, buy my God what a load of old bollocks they are.

Ahhh look Jackie, yer name's on here and that's rate funny cos you drink loads lmfao it's like this is ment for you even though there are like a billion other names on it it's just so YOU! lololol #bantaaaaa

FB_IMG_1522880716619.jpg

I guess its the people who share or comment on these stupid posts who have had their personal details harvested as it gives the creators all kinds of permissions when you do it.

I see them as a stupid person test.

Its amazing how many people share posts from clearly made up pages mimicking Tesco, or Ryanair or other big brands in the hope of getting a free voucher. Idiots.

49 minutes ago, Genie said:

I guess its the people who share or comment on these stupid posts who have had their personal details harvested as it gives the creators all kinds of permissions when you do it.

I see them as a stupid person test.

Its amazing how many people share posts from clearly made up pages mimicking Tesco, or Ryanair or other big brands in the hope of getting a free voucher. Idiots.

Ha those ones are brilliant.

"Range Rover have decided to give away a brand new Range Rover sport to one person who shares and likes this picture!"

Morons

• Like 1

Â