Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

1 hour ago, Genie said:

“I’ve just sent you an email, I need x”

They want a kiss just for sending an e-mail?

Image result for unprofessional gif

2 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

We are 3 team members down, work is piling up and I have just saw one of the team spend 20 minutes sorting out the stationery draw.

Is that when you walk ten paces in opposite directions before turning around quickly and shooting each other with staple guns?

If you're 3 team members down already that should be an indication it's not the most productive thing to be doing at work and also....

Image result for unprofessional gif

Edited by 8pints
  • Haha 3

People who use the wrong side in staircases. Absolute scum.  Use the left hand side like everyone else. Also the crippling indecisive types who on same stairwells which are regularly used and aren't mega wide constantly stroll up the middle. Usually with some plenty of baggage in tow. Great, thanks your royal highness we shall all wait for you to slowly go about your roite whilst we wait unable to get past or move along. Swine!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

People who are outraged by small things, and use superlatives and really creative language to express something which at the time they probably thought "oh, that's a bit annoying". 

I do it, but **** you, this is my thing. 

2 minutes ago, Rodders said:

People who use the wrong side in staircases. Absolute scum.  Use the left hand side like everyone else. Also the crippling indecisive types who on same stairwells which are regularly used and aren't mega wide constantly stroll up the middle. Usually with some plenty of baggage in tow. Great, thanks your royal highness we shall all wait for you to slowly go about your roite whilst we wait unable to get past or move along. Swine!

I agree and also if you are coming down, you have a better view than people coming up, so if they or you are on the wrong side, move over.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, mottaloo said:

This reminds me of the occasional west indian wedding I've been to - usually of a work colleague so there was usually quite a lot of white work people also there and it was highly amusing to see them try to dance "wit riddum" to any reggae stuff the dj puts on, as if they grew up in Montego Bay ! Then I look to their side and see how it's REALLY done and done expertly by the bride's family and mates. Same when i watch cricket on sky from Barbados etc..... barmy army think they're gangsta, grinding away when in fact they're pink faced p*ssed up wannabes who should stick to that bugle and not the bogle. 

Well that's you officially out of the WMRC.(White Man Reggae Club)

Image result for white man's reggae club

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, Rodders said:

Depends which way the turn is on the staircase surely? Those going up should use the side which is the inside of the turn and those going down should use the outside. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, lapal_fan said:

People who are outraged by small things, and use superlatives and really creative language to express something which at the time they probably thought "oh, that's a bit annoying". 

I do it, but **** you, this is my thing. 

"I dunno man, sometimes I see stuff and I wanna scream, 'bloooooodfuah pusstclart a wah di bumba raas', but then I remember who I am, and say, 'my goodness'."  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Brumerican said:

Well that's you officially out of the WMRC.(White Man Reggae Club)

Image result for white man's reggae club

That is hands down the best episode of Phone Shop. I was crying when I watched that. It also introduced me to Mungo's HiFi.

• Like 1

A relative, went to jamaica on holiday with her husband, a Villa fan as it goes, therefore it could be one of you. Anyway they came back and their facebook was full of "yeah mon" shit like that, and with a new found love of bob marley and weed, seriously, after 2 yeah mons, I cut them **** dead. I could also talk about the really really weird thing my cousins husband did at my nans funeral but genuinely, he may be on here.

• Haha 3

6 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

my friend from school has got herself a South African boyfriend and now talks with a South African accent  ... you were born in Surrey not Soweto   , don't do it

My ex moved to stockholm and after 2 weeks there she starts speaking with a stockholm accent, embarrassing.

26 minutes ago, dAVe80 said:

That is hands down the best episode of Phone Shop. I was crying when I watched that. It also introduced me to Mungo's HiFi.

The drugs are tearing us aparrrrrt rudeboy!

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

Yeah but she's really fit so I'll let her off.

Ahhh, is it that fit work colleague?

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, tonyh29 said:

my friend from school has got herself a South African boyfriend and now talks with a South African accent  ... you were born in Surrey not Soweto   , don't do it

Good job really otherwise Winnie would have 'necklaced' her. 

8 hours ago, Ikantcpell said:

My ex moved to stockholm and after 2 weeks there she starts speaking with a stockholm accent, embarrassing.

You could say she has Stockholm Syndrome...

• Like 2

4 hours ago, TheAuthority said:

People who are having succesful careers and in conversation drop out all the good stuff as if it's nothing and no big deal.

I thought exactly the same while driving through St Tropez in my Bentley the other day while on the way to pick up my caviar shipment. People can be so crass. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

Â