Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

42 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

People who are unable to accept blame, fault and that they made a simple error.

Even if it's in black and white, "you did this, this is wrong." Cue huffing and puffing, and the desperate scramble for excuses.

If I make a mistake I beat myself up over it, probably too much.

Been watching Trumps latest speech?

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Even if it's in black and white, "you did this, this is wrong." Cue huffing and puffing, and the desperate scramble for excuses.

This drives me mad.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Work with a lad like that, So irritating.

6 hours ago, Paddywhack said:

Oh no, here come the 'women aren't funny' posts...

It's as regular as the 'butter on bacon sandwiches' debates!

But they aren't funny. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, HanoiVillan said:

Of course (some) women are funny. There are something like 3 and half billion women on the planet. There's lots of funny women out there. 

Agreed, it's just really annoying and dam bad luck that we live in a time where none of them are currently alive at the same time we are.  The odds are that will change given birth rates etc.  :P.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

Why is half the shit on the BBC Sport website now audio and video links. I am at work, I want to read.

yes agreed.

its easier for them to stick up a video, rather than a journalist having to actually wrote something.

1 hour ago, rodders0223 said:

Why is half the shit on the BBC Sport website now audio and video links. I am at work, I want to read.

Totally agree, and it's not limited to them.  The Brum Mail are doing more and more video opinion pieces too.  Yeah, it ain't gonna be watched lads :thumb:

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, BOF said:

Totally agree, and it's not limited to them.  The Brum Mail are doing more and more video opinion pieces too.  Yeah, it ain't gonna be watched lads :thumb:

I can't imagine anything the Brum Mail produce would be worth reading or listening to. Seems they don't employ journalists any more - just content editors.

2 minutes ago, choffer said:

I can't imagine anything the Brum Mail produce would be worth reading or listening to. Seems they don't employ journalists any more - just content editors.

And Stevie Wonder does their page layout.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BOF said:

Pretty much all it achieves is peaking my interest, and then making me google the subject matter or story and read it on someone else's website.

4 hours ago, BOF said:

Worst website ever

comic-book-guy-family-guy-3.2.jpg

Â