Things that piss you off that shouldn't

AVFCforever1991

28 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I don't belong to a gym but I always wear a baseball cap when I'm doing exercise.  I even call it my 'activity hat'.

There will be a special wall for you come the revolution :)

• Like 1

On 4/3/2017 at 15:53, HanoiVillan said:

Doubtless one of those cretins will be a future Prime Minister

I wonder what the odds for this are in the UK at the moment ? 16-1.  Nothing would surprise me these days.

Few years time headline in the Mail will be "Now they sit side by side on the front bench as oppose to behind each other like in the boat thing they all did together, who would have thought it, it's a funny old world" ha ha ha

58 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

I don't belong to a gym but I always wear a baseball cap when I'm doing exercise.  I even call it my 'activity hat'.

29 minutes ago, tonyh29 said:

There will be a special wall for you come the revolution :)

I think that's enough to get on the BAU's wall and if,  "I even call it my 'activity hat'." was present in any file it would be highlighted in yellow with comments in the margin and possibly underlined with a red pen but they hold the file in a way so you can't read it, even if you lean over a little.  :) 

I'd say the word removed ratio is still higher with BMW drivers (pretty much 1:1 in fact) than Audis. I know some good people who drive Audis just because they're nice cars. I haven't ruled out getting one when I change my car. But the amount of superficial, wannabe-bling clearings in the woods driving them to look rich and impress people is increasing all the time. They're a definite second in my imaginary 'cars that you need to keep an eye on because they're probably driven by a word removed' list.

Edited by JB

13 hours ago, BOF said:

One of the most powerful things you can do nowadays is start to video whatever is happening (I mean outside of a car situation).  It instantly puts manners on whoever is in the wrong.  It's amazing watching people changing tune immediately.

Way to get your phone smashed, I'd have thought... 

41 minutes ago, mjmooney said:

Nah people won't dare. They've then committed a crime and it won't delete the video so you've got proof of it being smashed to show the rozzers.

There's the potential for someone to just grab it and run off with it but again if they fail you've got proof of the attempt. All of the possibilities are too much for an angry person to process quickly.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Nah people won't dare. They've then committed a crime and it won't delete the video so you've got proof of it being smashed to show the rozzers.

There's the potential for someone to just grab it and run off with it but again if they fail you've got proof of the attempt. All of the possibilities are too much for an angry person to process quickly.

Have the angry people in your past logically processed decisions and weighed up evidence before committing to a course of action?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, mjmooney said:

What Darren said basically.  They don't tend to compound what they're doing with something worse.  Obviously use judgement if you're witnessing a murder :)

• Like 1

Â