Christian Benteke

Kwan

Kristoff terruer

Benteke update: Aston Villa and Liverpool are still discussing how the payments will be staggered. Clause has been triggered. #lfc #avfc

I might be wrong but wouldn't Lollerpool have to pay the full 32,5 million as whole sum instead of spread through months/years? Sounds like bs.

I'd prob say it wasn't' bs with who who it's come off. Kristoff terruer is very very reliable

Is it me or Is this story the same as delph! I mean the way the press are reporting it! The same template just edit Delphi name to benteke! The clause to be triggered missing from the tour blablabla! For some reason delph I did not want him to go but Benteke I think is for the good of the club to be able to move on and build, but I would not be surprised if this didn't happen! Has Aston Villa come out and said that Liverpool have matched the price no!

Is it me or Is this story the same as delph! I mean the way the press are reporting it! The same template just edit Delphi name to benteke! The clause to be triggered missing from the tour blablabla! For some reason delph I did not want him to go but Benteke I think is for the good of the club to be able to move on and build, but I would not be surprised if this didn't happen! Has Aston Villa come out and said that Liverpool have matched the price no!

I do agree with you, but generally when things like this are reported on SSN or the BBC, then it's because it probably has. They spend a fortune on being the first to report these things, they have sources and contacts that most media sources could only dream of.
  • Like 1

No issue with him moving on. Just that as others have said, he's better than Liverpool. He should be winning things and playing in the Champions League. That's not going to happen if he goes there. Whereas, if he stays here for one more year and continues to bang them in, he'll have his pick of the top clubs. Even if he succeeds on a personal level up there, it will probably be at least 3 years before he gets a move to a top tier club. It would be a really, really, really dumb move on his part.

Edited by JB

Its like when you have to put your dog down, you know its painfull but you just want to get it over with.

But hey, he could want to stay at Villa for 1 more year! No? Ok...

Its like when you have to put your dog down, you know its painfull but you just want to get it over with.

But hey, he could want to stay at Villa for 1 more year! No? Ok...

Do we have the right to reject staggered payments?

Would love it if we could and it makes sense to me, but something tells me Sherwood et al would actually be ok as long as we got the figure.

Edited by a m ole

I must be way out of touch, because I'd never heard of him until this morning.

(I mean Anthony Martial by the way, not Benteke)

Edited by useless

Hurry up and get it done now I'm bored of it all. Get him gone, get new players in, move on.

Thanks for the goals Christian but once you sign for the dippers you're dead to me. Hope you enjoyed your time at Stepping Stone FC

• Like 2

Â