Jimzk5

37 minutes ago, a m ole said:

Neves’ is better, although both beautiful.

Meh dodgy keeper , jacks was against a world class keeper :) 

Edited by tonyh29
  • Haha 1

That kid will surely leave the dingles for stupid money in the summer, particularly if he does well at the world cup. **** me that was a world class goal. If not this summer he won't be at Wolves longer than 12 months. Destined for a one of the top clubs in Europe

I'd say they are of equal quality. Neves looking a bit more spectacular.

I don't have any doubts about Jack's placement with his, I haven't really seen enough of Neves to know if he meant top corner.

1 hour ago, Demitri_C said:

This guy could play for premier league sides or even European. Why he is wasting his time at wolves is beyond me

Well I imagine him and his agent thought it would be good exposure playing in a top Championship side in England to get attention from the PL sides.

Although Porto are a vastly superior side to Wolves he has now proved to any potential buyer that he can hack it "a cold night in Stoke" and would present less of a gamble.

Also considering that any player in England who can move the ball forward at walking pace without tripping on their feet is instantly valued at £20m or more Neves is probably at £40-60 now at least.

Good business for him, his agent and Wolves.

Â