Jimzk5

Radio WM footy phone in tonight.... I wonder if that drony, ungracious and arrogant doghead Prat  (sorry, Pat) from walsall will call in ? I remember him saying Neves "worn't" needed after completing his suspension cos "we'm only playing villa".

Actually, he might....just to say Chester was offside, handball by Snodgrass and Thor did a flukey toe poke (after beating 4 blokes)...drone....whinge...drone...we'm wolves ay we ?

If only he knew how much of a bellend he sounds !

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 3/10/2018 at 21:54, Xela said:

They are a very good team and they will probably win the league. I'm so **** delighted we thrashed them!

They are a good team and furthermore was a good team during the game,despite the result.

They had their day in the sun in October and IIRC villa fans were complimentay to their team that day.

They would do well to take a leaf out of our book and refrain from being so disingenuous....any team that beats them and scores 4 goals....

Has to be a good team.....they should just admit it.

Their remaining fixtures are:

Reading (H)
Burton (H)
Middlesbrough (A)
Hull (H)
Cardiff (A)
Derby (H)
Blues (H)
Bolton (A)
Sheff Wed (H)
Sunderland (A)

They're walking to the title IMO.  6 out of their last 10 games at home and they play 7 of the bottom 8 teams in the league.  I know people talk about "tough games" against teams "battling to save their status" but, let's face it, they're all down at the bottom because they're poor.

Boro and Cardiff away will be tough enough games for them, but I honestly think they'll win all of the others.  100 points, title in the bag.

2 hours ago, mottaloo said:

Radio WM footy phone in tonight.... I wonder if that drony, ungracious and arrogant doghead Prat  (sorry, Pat) from walsall will call in ? I remember him saying Neves "worn't" needed after completing his suspension cos "we'm only playing villa".

Actually, he might....just to say Chester was offside, handball by Snodgrass and Thor did a flukey toe poke (after beating 4 blokes)...drone....whinge...drone...we'm wolves ay we ?

If only he knew how much of a bellend he sounds !

I bet he will be calling at 4pm to get first on. 

Comedy Gold guaranteed thats for sure :D

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Kingman said:

I bet he will be calling at 4pm to get first on. 

Comedy Gold guaranteed thats for sure :D

If he does then my money's on him bleating that it was villa's cup final and look how they've gone OTT with their reactions. 

It would literally choke him to give us any credit !

They should win the league comfortably, but it’s not like they haven’t dropped points against the “easier” sides.

They’ve dropped points against QPR, Millwall, Sunderland, Forest, Barnsley and Norwich. A few of those were at home too.

Like I say, I doubt they’ll falter too much, but they, like everyone else, have it in them to mess up.

1 hour ago, mottaloo said:

If he does then my money's on him bleating that it was villa's cup final and look how they've gone OTT with their reactions. 

It would literally choke him to give us any credit !

Yeah had me in stitches the one week kept going on about they should be called Barca Wanderers or Real Wolverhampton.

More like Athletico Bilston now Pat :D

• Haha 1

The thing that has got me, is the reluctance for them and the press to some degree to give our lads any credit.....its as if it was a freak result.

Had we of got in to them in October like we did on Saturday that would be a different result too.

also without the bad start we would have been up with Wolves.

This wolves team have had the luxury of teams standing off them like Leeds did.....Get in their faces and they are a different proposition.

It would not surprise me if a few team that have to play take that approach now.

5 minutes ago, TRO said:

10 is still a lot of games, anything can happen.

Yeah on that table we have 4 more points and 4 more games to play. 

Would you bet against us :D

• Like 1

Let's not kid ourselves, Wolves are still a fantastic team. Did you see how they made Leeds look at their own home ground?

We played very well against Wolves, but the match was tough. I just don't see Wolves dropping many points with their remaining fixtures. We should be focusing on Cardiff and Fulham. If Wolves mess up, then that is just an added bonus, but at this point, there is no reason to think they won't win the title. 

3 minutes ago, Czechlad said:

Let's not kid ourselves, Wolves are still a fantastic team. Did you see how they made Leeds look at their own home ground?

We played very well against Wolves, but the match was tough. I just don't see Wolves dropping many points with their remaining fixtures. We should be focusing on Cardiff and Fulham. If Wolves mess up, then that is just an added bonus, but at this point, there is no reason to think they won't win the title. 

We focus on winning the league. 

Nothing Else!

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Kingman said:

Ill leave this here!.. 11 Points clear with 6 games left! 

29103584_10155424463373424_2177301905129

Was 7 for Wolves and 8 for Baggies. Baggies also got 22 points from them 8 games which is Barclona/Bayern like form

Edited by Zatman

The fact that at one point in the recent Norwich game they were 15 points clear says it all to me .

There probably gonna win the league just by looking at there remaining fixtures but damn I would love it if they screwed it up .

Â