Jimzk5

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

I like Nuno, he is a top man and celebrates like football should be done. None of that running down the sidelines for the cameras bullshit but with his players and staff

I agree, for me how can you critise him they missed two penalties any manager would be going crazy if that happened. He even apologised and what Warnock did was 10x worse.

congratulations to wolves, a real good footballing side. Much prefer them to West Brom.

• Like 3

35 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

I agree, for me how can you critise him they missed two penalties any manager would be going crazy if that happened. He even apologised and what Warnock did was 10x worse.

congratulations to wolves, a real good footballing side. Much prefer them to West Brom.

Most people prefer chlamydia to West Brom

• Haha 3

14 hours ago, sne said:

My £10 (or rather about that but in Swedish Kronor) bet on Wolves winning the Championship i made before the season is looking pretty safe now.

Shame I didn't put more money on it.

What were the odds?

1 hour ago, Dr_Pangloss said:

I remember when some on here were trying to tell me that Neves isn't the best player in the league, rather Grealish is :crylaugh:

all subjective.

He is right grealish is nowhere near as good as neves. Different positions though but neves knows how to play consistently well.

Grealish plays well for 4-7 games then plays utter shit. Very inconsistent. Always has been

4 hours ago, Demitri_C said:

He is right grealish is nowhere near as good as neves. Different positions though but neves knows how to play consistently well.

Grealish plays well for 4-7 games then plays utter shit. Very inconsistent. Always has been

is he only utter shit when we lose?

also, if you checked again you’d find that the point was on the basis of the Villa Wolves game

Edited by a m ole

23 hours ago, a m ole said:

is he only utter shit when we lose?

also, if you checked again you’d find that the point was on the basis of the Villa Wolves game

Of course he isnt, there have been various games where he has been shit which we have won. He has always been very inconsistent thats why i have my doubts if he will ever be a top player 

Was it?

Not sure if i got swallowed up by the hype on social media and was expecting something ridiculous and im not sure that is...its a great goal but jacks is a harder skill 

Need to see again properly rather than a poor quality twitter video

Edit: the distance is crazy but even the video i watched is titled best goal ive ever seen 

Its not that good

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

Was it?

Not sure if i got swallowed up by the hype on social media and was expecting something ridiculous and im not sure that is...its a great goal but jacks is a harder skill 

Need to see again properly rather than a poor quality twitter video

Edit: the distance is crazy but even the video i watched is titled best goal ive ever seen 

Its not that good

Its was a great goal......jack had no time for any control like Neves.....i think Jacks was harder, but both great goals.

its like who has the best bum.....Beyonce Or Kim or  Jenny L

ps.....don't you dare say Jack.:D

Edited by TRO

Â