Media and punditry

BOF

3 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Is the Athletic actually any good? Appears the have a £1 month special today. I've heard the Villa coverage is rubbish. 

If you like north american sports, do it. If you want just Villa content, I'd say no, Gregg Evans is pretty average.

Just now, VillaJ100 said:

Souness seems just so incredibly bitter. 

Hes always like that when it comes to Liverpool.

Always remember him moaning about how Inzaghi handballed it in the 2007 champions league final as well as some other bitter bias nonsense that game.

Hes a dinosaur, few weeks ago he couldn't even name Leicesters full backs.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, penguin said:

Probably the last we'll see of Souness.

He comes across as a miserable arsehole and they had to apologise for his "latin" comments earlier.

I heard that and he was awfully quiet after the match. Maybe got a telling off? Can’t think of any other reason he’d be ticked off anyway

8 hours ago, Zatman said:

since he is getting criticism online, Evra is refreshingly one of only pundits that have praised our performance instead of a Liverpool defending

I thought Evra was terrible yesterday in general.  Not a great pundit imo, seems a cool guy though. 

• Like 2

What disappointed me the most was their lack of acknowledgment of Jack, he tore them to pieces , defended as well, some of the chances he created were just pure world class . If Messi had done that they would have pissed their pants but because its Jack from Villa they just ignore it.

Surely the neutral fans can see how special he is, it makes the media look like clueless idiots .

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, YouUnastanFren said:

:crylaugh:Absolutely fantastic. That has properly creased me, this must be the final iteration of the meme. Bielsa is such a genius that Villa smashed Liverpool 7-2. Is there no end to his talents?

If we collapse in March I hope he gets the blame.

• Haha 1

11 hours ago, VillaJ100 said:

Souness seems just so incredibly bitter. 

absolute bellend. can't stand the bloke. loving that he's probably in hot water about his lamela comments. the length of the grass is a new one on me though...incredible how he can even mention that as a reason

i thought sky was binning off dinosaurs like this...shame it seems like souness slipped through the net

10 hours ago, Zatman said:

since he is getting criticism online, Evra is refreshingly one of only pundits that have praised our performance instead of a Liverpool defending

Evra is one of the best pundits sky have.

Better than that idiotic fool souness or the laughing clown richards

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Don’t get excited too soon for Ollie? Teams near the bottom talking about Villa? I’m American, so who is this clown??

Buddy, Liverpool are closer to the bottom than Villa, and Ollie just scored more goals by himself than your entire squad did in 90 minutes.

Â