Media and punditry

BOF

8 minutes ago, rbcuk said:

Ain’t she just, and yet bbc have Alex Scott on much better pundit than that idiot 

Yep Alex has a much better grasp on things, I can’t stand Sue, I switch off when she’s on (as in stop listening!)

7 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

MOTD 2 - Jenas and Richards. The amount of times they were how can Leeds do this at Anfield... it’s like they don’t realise their are no fans so it doesn’t really matter where they were playing 

Was the same in the West Ham game against Newcastle.

Every 5 minutes "West Ham are the home side you would expect them to show some dominance" 

There's nobody in the ground. They might aswell be playing in the park on sunday morning albeit on a decent pitch.

On 26/09/2020 at 12:36, rbcuk said:

Clinton Morrison does he ever stop for breath, it’s just like one continuous sentence from him....bloody awful and yet sky have him on everything

I always think of this when I see Clinton Morrison on TV

54 minutes ago, bannedfromHandV said:

I’ve noticed Jim White (sky) appears to maybe be slurring his words a little, seems to have been getting a little worse but it’s subtle still at the moment, wonder if he’s all okay.

Anyone else noticed?

No. I turn off my TV when that narcissist comes on.

How is Souness still in a job with Sky? The dude is still living in the 80's and his views not only on football but general word views seems so outdated. No doubt he was a fantastic player in his day but... surely it's time for him to move on now. 

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Rds1983 said:

Is the Athletic actually any good? Appears the have a £1 month special today. I've heard the Villa coverage is rubbish. 

Got it on the same offer for Leeds as their writer used to do the local paper and is still involved with the club.

Had a look at the Villa content and I'm not really impressed. Its a lot of 'we have signed x player how will he fit into our team?' Didn't realise the quality difference between teams until now. Bit of a shame 

Â