Alan Hutton

Rich_D

Picks up bad knee Injury, Elmo now our only fit RB, 6 weeks ago our whole back line was nearly made up of RB's.

Bree is out on loan now.

Lol couldnt make this stuff up :)

Edited by MaVilla
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, 1974Centenary said:

Some of you are going to have to hate on somebody else to keep your post score ticking over.

Dont Worry, as long as Hourihane plays for Villa, we will never have any issues in that regard :P

And Elmo, Whelan, Jedi, Thor, Kodjia etc etc etc, Villa fans arent picky :P

And the real hardcore ones have Dean Smith also....... 🤪

Edited by MaVilla
  • Like 3

12 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

I think he rubbish but it would be a real shame if this is how his villa career ends. 

Same with me. If axel is back in next few weeks I reckon we will see him back at rb. For now it will be elmo. If elmo gets injured I have no idea who we play at rb unless there is a recall option on Bree? 

2 minutes ago, PompeyVillan said:

He was in tears as he left the pitch. 

Big Jessie.  They'll never let him back in Scotland now.  He'll have to go play at Leyton Orient or some other southern softie team to see out his career. 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

I think he rubbish but it would be a real shame if this is how his villa career ends. 

He always gives 100%, you can never fault him for effort, I’ll be sad to see him leave. According to wiki, he’s made 173 appearances for us, he’s our longest serving player but we’ve got Guilbert coming in, who although I know absolutely nothing about will hopefully be an upgrade 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, kiltorken said:

In the last 5 or 6 years no player has played with more pride for the shirt than Hutton, he's put more than enough effort in to the cause to deserve respect from villa fans regardless of personal views of him as a player. I'll be sad to see him go. 

Hear, hear!

• Like 2

Pity that his effort in running after the winger he's supposed to be marking hasn't quite been the same as bombing forward to ultimately do nothing, but yes he has looked more committed than most players who've worn the shirt in the last few years. Would be a shame for him to have played his last game, but purely in footballing terms he won't be a loss.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, 1974Centenary said:

Some of you are going to have to hate on somebody else to keep your post score ticking over.

Think you will find the vast majority actually like him, they just dont think hes good enough...big difference!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, sir_gary_cahill said:

He always gives 100%, you can never fault him for effort, I’ll be sad to see him leave. According to wiki, he’s made 173 appearances for us, he’s our longest serving player but we’ve got Guilbert coming in, who although I know absolutely nothing about will hopefully be an upgrade 

That's just league appearances. I've got him at 201 including cup games (*dodgy spreadsheet alert*).

No matter what you think of him, I think we'd all prefer to see him go out of the club on his own terms as opposed to suffering from a long term injury.

Edited by Hornso
  • Thanks 2

Not the best but the passion and genuine care he has for the club for me will see me wish him well in the summer. A great pro no doubt. Some on social media are saying legend? I'm not sure if he will go down as a legend but definitely we can look at his time here with pride. 

That goal against Blose will always be memorable. 

• Like 1

Absolutely, and I celebrated in the stands along with everyone else, and sang his praises very highly indeed. But taking all the emotion out of it, he's not a very good footballer at all. Far too many of his committed bursts forward end up in giving the ball needlessly back to the opposition (often leaving our right side woefully exposed).

• Like 2

Â