Alan Hutton

Rich_D

48 minutes ago, praisedmambo said:

He does about five or six really embarrassing things a game now. Worst player ever to wear the armband? I'm not clearly not a fan.

I don't think it's Hutton that should be singled out. The whole team looks awful in most of the things we do.

*Dodgy spreadsheet alert*

Believe if he plays against the Baggies it will be his 200th appearance in the claret and blue. Fair effort considering he's been to the bomb squad and back.

I know he's a limited player who a lot of us would like to see the back of but congrats Alan. A battler who loves the club.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Exactly, people keep wanting players in who give 100% effort and look like they want to play for the shirt. Unless they are Villa fans they couldn't give two shits, we are a stepping stone just like every other club under Barca/Madrid/Man City etc.

Berbatov walked round the pitch like he owned the place but the guy was a quality footballer. Get some of them.

Edited by AndyM3000

Playing creative winger like the good ole Brucey days. Was shit at it then, an even shitter now. Completely breaks down any attack with his over exuberant crossing.

I really believe if he misses a game the team will play a whole lot better.

He can finish his career at some shit Scottish club next season for all I care.

Â