Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

According to an Everton fan I know he played alright on his debut and was then a waste of time afterwards. Very much a case of winning everything at Man. City and being on easy street moving to Everton. Pehaps going back to his hometown club will stir him a bit more, think he's still only 30 incredibly.

• 11 months later...
3 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

next injury he gets i'd love the physio not to let him anywhere near their table. cause you know, immune system can do the job can't it?

It would make sense why he had 4 injuries last season

1 hour ago, OutByEaster? said:

I like him, I thought he was really good for us.

Injuries have taken a lot away from him and he'll never be the player he was.

Yeah he had alot of potential, there was a reason city wanted him. I thought he would do better at Everton but he was a huge flop. Probably lost the hunger after making his money and went on the Willian diet. 

45 minutes ago, mikeyp102 said:

He’ll be on Love Island or something of that ilk in the next few years, as his career will have ended and he’ll be doing anything to hold onto some fame 

I actually thought this was a post in the Terry thread :D

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, villa89 said:

Yeah he had alot of potential, there was a reason city wanted him. I thought he would do better at Everton but he was a huge flop. Probably lost the hunger after making his money and went on the Willian diet. 

He was 8m and met an English quota?

He was a good player for us at a shocking time. He wouldn't have even got into this Villa team in his pomp or the one a few years prior 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, rodders0223 said:

He was 8m and met an English quota?

He was a good player for us at a shocking time. He wouldn't have even got into this Villa team in his pomp or the one a few years prior 

Yep in terms of ability he was one of the worst captains we had along with Richards. Average midfielder but probably not even in top 10/15 in the last 15 seasons or so. 

Â