Fabian Delph

davidplatt7

18 hours ago, Stevo985 said:

In recent years, Barry and Milner stand out. Grealish probably will. Ashley Young won a few trophies with Utd and Serie A with Inter. Does Walker count? 

Beyond that I’m struggling. 

Aside from Ashley Young, who went abroad…

Thats a who’s who when it comes to a pack of words removed!

27 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

Aside from Ashley Young, who went abroad…

Thats a who’s who when it comes to a pack of words removed!

You live in a weird world

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Zatman said:

Cahill, Albrighton, Young, Milner, Grealish, Idrissa Gueye have all won titles since leaving Villa, Hitlzperger but he left nearly 20 years ago now

probably another I am missing but this in the big leagues

Cahill wanted to stay, but O’Neill favoured Zat Knight

Albrighton wanted to stay, but was lied to about getting a new contract and needed to find somewhere to play

Hitz went abroad

We had circled the drain and went down (Man City were overjoyed, as they had conspired for that to happen for years), so Gueye leaving was understandable… plus he then went abroad…

I wished all four well…

6 hours ago, Wainy316 said:

I still think Milner ruined his career (not on paper obviously) with that move.  He was going to be very special as the central attacking midfielder we were fashioning him into.

Agreed, I think he went to the wrong Manchester club. If he’d have gone Utd he’d have replaced Scholes and gone on to be an England regular starter and possibly best player. 

1 hour ago, DJ_Villain said:

Cahill wanted to stay, but O’Neill favoured Zat Knight

Albrighton wanted to stay, but was lied to about getting a new contract and needed to find somewhere to play

Hitz went abroad

We had circled the drain and went down (Man City were overjoyed, as they had conspired for that to happen for years), so Gueye leaving was understandable… plus he then went abroad…

I wished all four well…

Man City could not give two hoots that we went down 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

Where am I defending man city players?

You always do…

If I or someone else makes a negative comment about that rat bastard coagulation of organisms that masquerades as a football club, you come running to defend them 😂

45 minutes ago, DJ_Villain said:

You always do…

If I or someone else makes a negative comment about that rat bastard coagulation of organisms that masquerades as a football club, you come running to defend them 😂

Except I haven’t defended anyone here 🤔

53 minutes ago, The Fun Factory said:

In an alternate reality Bacuna left us to join a Champions League side

I miss that guy who was convinced Bacuna was incredible. I wonder if he's still banging that drum.

Absolutely shite player

That 60 yard back pass through ball from the middle of the opponents 3rd over the heads of Richards and lescott to the opposition striker who raced through while they trudged through treacle might be the single worst thing I've ever seen as a Villa fan, I think that was it, that was peak who gives a **** we're getting relegated shithousery from that horrible team 

Edit - maybe it wasn't 60 yards but the 2nd goal here is what I mean

https://youtu.be/IAUstCKv-Nw

Still haunts me

Edited by villa4europe
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Stevo985 said:

I miss that guy who was convinced Bacuna was incredible. I wonder if he's still banging that drum.

Absolutely shite player

Definitely his agent or Bacuna himself

1 minute ago, NoelVilla said:

Micah Richards. Thankfully we don't make signings even close to that bad anymore.

Lescott was worse. At least Richards tried

Which is already the worst praise you can give a professional

Just now, Zatman said:

Lescott was worse. At least Richards tried

Which is already the worst praise you can give a professional

Not for that 2nd in that video. But they where both awful.

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

That 60 yard back pass through ball from the middle of the opponents 3rd over the heads of Richards and lescott to the opposition striker who raced through while they trudged through treacle might be the single worst thing I've ever seen as a Villa fan, I think that was it, that was peak who gives a **** we're getting relegated shithousery from that horrible team 

Edit - maybe it wasn't 60 yards but the 2nd goal here is what I mean

https://youtu.be/IAUstCKv-Nw

Still haunts me

Westwood popping up with his annual goal there too

Â