The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

6 minutes ago, pintpotvilla said:

Villa have said they have received no bids for Jack up to now so I don't where all these figures and players come from, as usual journos just make things up!

I dont believe anything xia says anyone

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

All the papers keep claiming he/they are "set to" "stepping up" "accelerating" "Ironing out" "End is near" etc.

They are doing my head in. I think I've blocked virtually every paper on NewsNow. It does mean my news feed is about 7 days behind but it's worth it to block all the clickbait!

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, Fowlersrs said:

This hasn't come from any journalist as far as I'm aware. Club won't acknowledge it yet as selling is very last resort to fund the club so they just keep knocking back on bids.. 

I'll take "It never happened..." for $500 please Bob.

• Like 1

This has probably been mentioned before but rather than selling our best players why doesn't Xia propose selling part of the club to the fans to keep the club afloat? Then the fans elect a representative to be on the board? 

Just playing devil's advocate here, but where would Grealish play for Spurs? I guess maybe in a 3 behind Kane with Alli and Eriksen? But would he play every week?

Maybe he could be better served going to someone like Southampton if he's looking for game time.

On the other hand though maybe he will excel even more in a Spurs team. Alli was good when he joined but has really stepped up since then.

15 minutes ago, jacketspuds said:

Just playing devil's advocate here, but where would Grealish play for Spurs? I guess maybe in a 3 behind Kane with Alli and Eriksen? But would he play every week?

Maybe he could be better served going to someone like Southampton if he's looking for game time.

On the other hand though maybe he will excel even more in a Spurs team. Alli was good when he joined but has really stepped up since then.

He'd get plenty of time at Spurs. In Spurs formation, any of the 3 behind Kane essentially play as attacking mids who shift wide to find space. Grealish would basically be the first player off the bench behind Alli and Eriksen. 

4 hours ago, TreeVillan said:

Liverpool looking at buying a goalkeeper for £66m yet people thinking £20m for Jack is too much!

Alisson, 44 apps for inter, roma #1 Brazil #1 with 31 caps. champions league squad of the season 2017/18, World Cup semi finalist. 

Grealish, motm against Liverpool fa Cup semi final, completed half a season in the championship. 

Big Big difference between the two. Grealish is still  just all potential at the minute. 

Â