The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

If I was playing him I'd want to kick him in the air. He frustrates the hell out the other team and can ghost past players.

played well today but someone needs to sit him in front of a tv and show him videos of Ribery and Robben. Needs to be more clinical and hopefully that will come with more game time.

• Like 2

He was great today. Was effectively playing as our most forward player for large parts of the second half. Made lots of runs off the ball, made himself available at every opportunity, was a nuisance and a pest. Much less of his play-it-safe passing back as well, especially once we got the lead.

His shooting is still terrible though - scuffs it every time.

44 minutes ago, Nicho said:

If I was playing him I'd want to kick him in the air. He frustrates the hell out the other team and can ghost past players.

played well today but someone needs to sit him in front of a tv and show him videos of Ribery and Robben. Needs to be more clinical and hopefully that will come with more game time.

This and confidence. When he believes he can score he will begin again. Being in the championship will help him develop a lot more.

The more I watch that goal the more I appreciate how good it was. He timed everything right, he cut past that defender just in time for him to slide, putting the other player to a stop, got in front of the last man and even waited until the keeper dived to go round and tap it in. Really happy for the lad.

• Like 1

Rotherham doubled up on him all game and couldn't effectively deal with him, but that left so much space for other players behind him. And it meant that opposition had to work hard to recover that space after Jack moved the ball on.

Not only was he effective tactically, he worked as hard as I've ever seen. Really wanted to help out, and indeed took responsibility for ensuring we were solid before doing anything too fancy.

Which is what being a footballer is all about. 'Earning the right to play' and all that.

• Like 4

Â