The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

1 hour ago, poitier said:

Looked like minimal contact so shame he rolled around in agony, but Azpilicueta knew himself that if you put your arm in like that you run the risk of being sent off, he accepted it without too much fuss.

I mean I think he exaggerated it like they all exaggerate everything, but I do think it was a proper slap in the face. Would be a stinger from a lass in a bar.

• Like 1

Azpiculeta hit him in the face with his cast. So couldn't care less about his reaction. 

Kovacic got away with one too when he raked McGinn, then had a foul on Traore on the right touchline. Those two alone were definite bookings.

So azpiculeta getting red for a slap karma. 

Jack could walk through the game and be effective. Special. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Adam2003 said:

I mean I think he exaggerated it like they all exaggerate everything, but I do think it was a proper slap in the face. Would be a stinger from a lass in a bar.

It was the kind of reaction we would be criticising little Bruno Fernandes for, let's be honest.

• Like 2

Dont embarass yourself jack. The reaction was pathetic 

I dont like seeing stuff like this from any player whether its ours or not.

It was a red but rolling around like that infuriates me.

The only low point for me today

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, gwi1890 said:

The “big 6” players always make a meal of it when challenged or scream for any decision and try to influence refs , nothing wrong with what Jack did today 

Meh - on the one hand we want people to be punished for screaming out etc, on the other we praise ours for it?  Not for me - it's pretty embarrassing.

Personally, I couldn't give a shit if "others do it".

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Demitri_C said:

Dont embarass yourself jack. The reaction was pathetic 

I dont like seeing stuff like this from any player whether its ours or not.

It was a red but rolling around like that infuriates me.

The only low point for me today

Like it or not it has become a part of football.

All the top teams do it. It's about winning, at all cost.

I am by no means speaking for all Villa fans but after the goal line technology fail against SU and i had the chance to give them their goal i would not do it.

If we did what Leeds did on that day i would not give them a goal back. I want Villa to win, by any means necesarry.

Edited by villalad21
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, AvonVillain said:

So, what constitutes enough progress next season for Jack to stay...? Personally think only top 4, perhaps.

I think he wants to win something with Villa - so probably a good cup run whilst being competitive in the league.

Unless we strengthen ridiculously (like, proper top 4 pushing) then I reckon he's got two more seasons here to try and win something with his club.

• Like 1

What does he love more Villa or trophies, Villa!!!

Villa and trophies.... thats what he wants and he will be the catalyst we build on to deliver it.

What does Kane love Spurs or trophies? if the choice was trophies or money, trophies lose.

26 minutes ago, Delphinho123 said:

I’d be really interested to see the PPG with him starting and without him starting and then multiply that by 38...

Dare I say it might look a tiny bit different? 

2 hours ago, Raymond said:

1.65 PPG with Jack this season, which would have put us above Spurs. I hope that plus promises of new additions keep Jack around. I do worry Southgate will **** us by not picking him for the Euros. 

Here's with...

1 hour ago, The Fun Factory said:

Most assists by a English player in the PL despite playing for a mid table side and missing a third of the season with injury.

No brainer he will be in the squad. Don't know if Southgate has the balls to start him.

Kane got more assists, but agree he'll make the squad and should be a nailed-on starter

• Like 1

Â