The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Just now, DJ_Villain said:

What antics?
If Azpilsahdbdeyaadb hadnt slung his arm (which is in a cast) towards Jacks face, then there would be no need to clutch his face... It probably bloody hurt!

Come one mate if the opposition acted like that against one of our players we’d be fuming. I’m not bothered though, Jacks class, he can do what he wants!

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

Come one mate if the opposition acted like that against one of our players we’d be fuming. I’m not bothered though, Jacks class, he can do what he wants!

What? Like when El Ghazi didnt even touch Bamford?
That red card was recinded because there was no contact...
Azpaedjeshfebah swung his arm (which was in plaster) out and hit Grealish deliberately... It probably hurt, Grealish grabbed his face... Its a red... End of...

8 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Not a fan of jacks antics to get a player sent off. Guess it’s part of the modern game. 

Azpilucueta deserved his red, because he raised his arm and tried to hit Jack in the face with his cast. He doesn’t do that, he doesn’t get sent off. 

1.65 PPG with Jack this season, which would have put us above Spurs. I hope that plus promises of new additions keep Jack around. I do worry Southgate will **** us by not picking him for the Euros. 

I'll be honest I loved his antics to get Azpi sent off. We sorely missed that wind up merchant on the pitch without him, I bloody love it. Either way Azpi punched him in the face it was a clear red. 

Brilliant to watch him on the pitch as per usual. What a season, what a player. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Farlz said:

I'll be honest I loved his antics to get Azpi sent off. We sorely missed that wind up merchant on the pitch without him, I bloody love it. Either way Azpi punched him in the face it was a clear red. 

Brilliant to watch him on the pitch as per usual. What a season, what a player. 

Its amazing how much it changes the focus of the game. Under pressure, he receives the ball, and they have a player sent off. Its been the difference between us hanging on for points.

19 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

Not a fan of jacks antics to get a player sent off. Guess it’s part of the modern game. 

He punched him in the jaw. Deliberately. You'd rather Jack take one on the chin (literally) than ensure a player rightly gets sent off?

6 minutes ago, Farlz said:

Azpi punched him in the face it was a clear red. 

Absolutely deserved to go as he stupidly raised his arm and all of the pundits called it but to say he punched him is a bit OTT?

Just now, Vive_La_Villa said:

You wouldn’t be saying that if it was the other way around. 

If Jack swung and connected? I'd say he deserved it. It isn't like a Bamford type situation where he cheated to get Anwar sent off.

Just now, GingerCollins29 said:

Praying for a full season of fully fit jack next year

I'm praying for a couple of other creative players ... Buendia/Rashica/Brooks/Olise etc ... that can take the pressure off Jack/that he can link up with as he did earlier in the season when Barkely was on it and means that we can survive a couple of games without him if we need to.

• Like 1

If Jack doesnt draw attention to it we might not get the free kick. Chelsea usually get away with murder against us as do most of the big six super league plastic clubs so **** em and up the Villa! 

Edit: initially with the ref I thought here we go but he actually had a good game and was clued up to Chelsea's antics. 

Edited by birdman

Just now, birdman said:

If Jack doesnt draw attention to it we might not get the free kick. Chelsea usually get away with murder against us as do most of the big six super league plastic clubs so **** em and up the Villa! 

They did a bit, kovacic should have got his 1st yellow for taking out Bertie at the end of the 1st half, 2nd yellow for taking out Jack 

• Like 1

Great sending off. Exaggerated by Jack no doubt, but for years we've been on the wrong end of decisions for not playing others at their own games. I like the fact we are becoming cunning. It shows a massive shift in mentality throughout the club. F$$£ everyone else. 

Looked like minimal contact so shame he rolled around in agony, but Azpilicueta knew himself that if you put your arm in like that you run the risk of being sent off, he accepted it without too much fuss.

Â