The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, icouldtelltheworld said:

Genuinely astounded that there are seemingly thousands of fully grown Arsenal supporters who are happy to spend their time doing this 

Tbh I think most “big 6 club” fans are a bit delusional on countless occasions I’ve heard Liverpool fans say they are going to “get”  Mbappe ,  don’t know what it is but I feel most Villa fans have a broader knowledge of how football works while Arsenal and Liverpool fans seem to be living in football manager world and fail to realise our owners are worth more than both their owners combined 

3 minutes ago, gwi1890 said:

Tbh I think most “big 6 club” fans are a bit delusional on countless occasions I’ve heard Liverpool fans say they are going to “get”  Mbappe ,  don’t know what it is but I feel most Villa fans have a broader knowledge of how football works while Arsenal and Liverpool fans seem to be living in football manager world and fail to realise our owners are worth more than both their owners combined 

Oh absolutely, but the constant photoshopping and buying Arsenal shirts with Grealish on the back, it's a whole other level.

Frankly I'm imagining that most of them are on a list and can't legally go within 50 metres of a primary school.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

wow.  and missed 1/3 of the season as well!

I think Southgate has no option but to leave him on the bench during the Euros.  Can't have him scaring the other team.

4 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

Imagine Jack/Us with even better players around him both newly signed, and current players improved, and a season where he plays at least 90 percent of League games!

Exactly, he is an incredible talent and we need to give him some support. Opponents will be shitting themselves if we have extra threats like Buendia & De Arrascaeta… will struggle to deal with our attack & Ollie will score a shedload.

15 hours ago, Zatman said:

Andy Gray is an absolute piece of shit so im ok with it😉

told me to piss off when I asked for his autograph at Bodymoor circa 1978 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Jas10 said:

They really are a bunch of pathetic, deluded morons:

In one sense, we should probably be flattered.

Thinking over it again, you're hoping these will be kids/young teenagers at most.

He is now an British Superstar, they probably view him, the way we used to view our favorites back in the day.

I mean, do you think anyone dared tell me that wearing Maradonna and Predator boots back in the day, didn't make me an incredible player? lol

My one wishful thinking signing which actually came of for us was JPA, I was in Jamaica at the time, watched alot of River Plate and was desperate for us to sign him, before we were even after him.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ROTTERDAM1982 said:

On average, we get 1 more point, per game , when SJG plays, does that take us into the top 4?

We were 12 points away from being 4th. 

Grealish missed 13 games.

So yes it does.

• Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

In one sense, we should probably be flattered.

Thinking over it again, you're hoping these will be kids/young teenagers at most.

He is now an British Superstar, they probably view him, the way we used to view our favorites back in the day.

I mean, do you think anyone dared tell me that wearing Maradonna and Predator boots back in the day, didn't make me an incredible player? lol

My one wishful thinking signing which actually came of for us was JPA, I was in Jamaica at the time, watched alot of River Plate and was desperate for us to sign him, before we were even after him.

🤣

I was massively excited when we signed JPA but disappointed that he wasn’t able to perform for us until O’Leary came in, he really turned it on then. A shame he had those off the field issues…

I was hoping we’d get Saviola & Aimar at the time too to play alongside him 🤣

I was a Serie A nut in the 90s more than anything, all the best players and world stars were there, some of my favourite ever players (Del Piero, Batistuta, R9, Totti, Veron, Chiesa, Rui Costa, Mihajlovic free kicks! and many more).

Dreamed a lot over the years but I think we maybe actually see some of those dreams realised for once 🤣 in the near future…

I just want entertaining, exciting, attacking play & flair more than anything - it’s just how I’m wired 🤣

That actually means more to me than trophies and major wins (though they are most welcome too!)

Jack is wonderful and thanks BT for bringing that style 👌

Glad we finally have a manager (what a shitshow and pile of dross we have tolerated over the years!) who has introduced some of that and can bring much  more of it, with better players added to the team.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, GENTLEMAN said:

Some Man Utd players lobbying for Grealish but Ole' favouring Sancho pursuit, according to Telegraph:

Jack is five years older and would cost more. Not surprised the players would like to play with him though. 

Â