The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, Stevo985 said:

How have you decided it's a prostitute?

She's a prostitute, he's stoned, he's drunk, he broken the corona rules and then he drove home, maybe she's here illegally too, huge risk to the NHS

And I have 3 witnesses in the room who saw it all but I can't give you their details or any evidence of it because of press privaleges

And that Mr Murdoch is why you should give me a job

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

Well, zooming into the mirror does not reveal anyone else in the room and it doesn't look recent (unless he has had the highlights out)

So at some point Jack may have shagged a woman. She may, or may not have been a prostitute. She may or may not have been a wannabe WAG. She may or may not be his secret long term girlfriend.

We don't know when this happened, but a photo was possibly taken before or after the act.

Seems like enough evidence. String him up.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Having just seen the less redacted photo a few pages back. The lady does appear to be... errrm... "well endowed" which would certainly explain the grin.

Not sure why the close up of her foot though? Trying to make it look like a different body part for some reason?

3 hours ago, useless said:

Maybe it's he and his girlfriend.

This was the best and most thoughtful comment on the subject displaying in the simplest of ways that you shouldn't jump to conclusions, or make presumptions, but unsurprisingly went completely unhailed.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, NurembergVillan said:

Is this not an old picture that's just surfaced?  He'd got highlights through his hair at the moment...

image.png

I hope to god it's an old photo because otherwise he will have to isolate and miss the next 2 games won't he? 

Back to the only on topic comment earlier in this manic thread tonight, getting Jacks haircut is a long step away from having his footballing ability. But it does remind me of when everyone had the Beckham hair cut, so maybe as good an indication that he's made it as ever.

Forget the goals,  assists,  England appearances,  man of the matches... its so about having kids copying your hair,  and he's there!

Â