The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

17 minutes ago, JAMAICAN-VILLAN said:

I'm betting he's got a WAG main chick who will probably be wondering the same.

If she's a proper wag she will immediately forgive him to ensure the money tap remains firmly on. 

• Like 3

I’m sure worse has been leaked. Wasn’t there a clip of Dele Ali getting a BJ once and Jorginho in a 3some (lucky bastard).  

This will all be forgotten in a few days. 

The drink driving and speeding offences are not good and he needs to sort that shit out.

But this photo is minor in my opinion. 

3 minutes ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

I’m sure worse has been leaked. Wasn’t there a clip of Dele Ali getting a BJ once and Jorginho in a 3some (lucky bastard).  

The drink driving and speeding offences are not good and he needs to sort that shit out.

Agreed, I imagine worse has happened behind the scenes for a lot of footballers. I bet a lot of ex pro’s are glad camera phones weren’t around when they were playing.

4 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Agreed, I imagine worse has happened behind the scenes for a lot of footballers. I bet a lot of ex pro’s are glad camera phones weren’t around when they were playing.

Imagine George Best

39 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

Apparently it was in London, the same day him and Barkley got caught, it’s him taking the picture.

It isn't. Look in the reflection of the light. There is no one else there.

People do realise cameras have timers, right?

2 minutes ago, cheltenham_villa said:

Is it just a private photo of jack with a girlfriend or partner, I'm not sure hes done anything wrong here. Surely hes been wronged

I would imagine he did plenty of things wrong in a traditional’ sexual sense or at least I hope he did

Well these antics mean people wanting to buy him will be more cautious and steer clear a bit more. 

good news I say. 

hopefully he has a wolf of Wall Street party at the end of the season and guarantee another couple of years at the villa. 

1 hour ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

David Beckham got caught having an affair with that lady who ended up wanking a pig on TV didn't he?  He has done alright and even had driving offences.  Like I said earlier but it seems to have been deleted, I'm more surprised that there hasn't been more stuff like this about Jack before being an unmarried young footballer with a decent media profile.  Leon Knight seems to be a bit of an unsavoury character and a bit random how he got hold of the pic though.

2 hours ago, TheStagMan said:

It isn't. Look in the reflection of the light. There is no one else there.

People do realise cameras have timers, right?

why would either of them set a camera up on a timer, on a tripod, on a bed, to take that picture?

you’re not seeing anyone because the light is a dome and on a convex mirror things not only look smaller but also even smaller the further away they are. try doing your hair in the reflection of a spoon from 6ft away.

• Like 1

Â