The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

39 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

My first thought when I saw the picture was fake.  Never seen Jack with gold chains round his neck or stuff on his wrists.

There is an app called reface that I can be anyone I want so I am calling shenanigans!

Hopefully he bags tomorrow and does a motorboat celebration.

Ee0rMaxWkAIzLCL?format=jpg&name=900x900

1 hour ago, magnkarl said:

Whoever got a hold of that picture could be in a real legal issue. So could people spreading it online. If the lady in the picture, or Jack for that matter, did not spread it she could sue places that propagates it (twitter, facebook, forums etc) for a fair chunk of cash. There's been several cases of people getting taken to town for spreading pictures not meant for the public eye which have been acquired illegally. 

Jack's Jack though, anyone surprised?

A quick Google on Leon Knight makes him seem like an absolute moron with a history for stuff like this.  Where Jack and this picture fits in all this I have no idea and probably best not to speculate.  I just hope he learns from all these lessons he is getting and more importantly keeps playing brilliantly for us.

1 hour ago, Thug said:

Is it only me who thinks this is a photoshop?

Nah it's definitely real. Can't tell how old it is but it looks to be fairly recent.

59 minutes ago, S-Platt said:

Hopefully he bags tomorrow and does a motorboat celebration.

That would be absolutely brilliant.

3 minutes ago, Thug said:

Not only is it a fake, its a pretty crap fake.

Zoomed in on photoshop and you can quite clearly see whre it has been stiched in

Grealish.thumb.jpg.c0cf102ba49ec65fdfe6c363933c2e8e.jpg

Where did the shoulders with the same poor stitching at the bottom of the picture come from?

If you zoom in to a similar size not on photoshop I can't see any of that. Out of interest, did you do that yourself or post a pic from someone else?

Eo8WKzEXUAAAnGo?format=jpg&name=large

14 minutes ago, Thug said:

The picture is all wrong.  The head is too small, the wrong angle, and looking in the wrong direction.  It's an obvious fake.

And you can't even see his calves.  If it was Jack, he would obviously be trying to get his calves into the picture!!

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Thug said:

I took the picture from page 1896, and zoomed in myself on photoshop

Fair enough. I know very little about photo editing, but I'm much more inclined to believe someone on here if they did it themselves than got the picture off of social media.

46 minutes ago, sharkyvilla said:

A quick Google on Leon Knight makes him seem like an absolute moron with a history for stuff like this.  Where Jack and this picture fits in all this I have no idea and probably best not to speculate.  I just hope he learns from all these lessons he is getting and more importantly keeps playing brilliantly for us.

Knight is an absolute prick, his interview on Under The Cosh is pure cringe

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

think the fact that even the raggiest of rags haven't picked the story up probably says it all

I agree though if true I dont know how the media could word it. Do they make a big deal out of her weight, skin colour or guess her profession

In the current situation they would have nervy lawyers

Â