The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

2 minutes ago, Xela said:

Part and parcel of being a superstar footballer. You're under a huge microscope. All the top players have had it. 

Not just that, now the media and every other arsehole will be looking to find every negative story they can find on him. Scandals sell papers, not positives or even actual news these days.

Edited by 7392craig

Interview with Jack after a MOTM performance against Wolves.

Reporter: "Jack, many congratulations on scoring the winning goal. There's been rumours that you also scored mid-week off the pitch, do you have any comments on that?"

Jack:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, 7392craig said:

If true, it begs the question why did Barkley send it to someone? 

Yep

It looks like Jack is still keeping some piss poor company, whatever he did whoever it was with he should be asking who's releasing this shit knowing it'll throw him under the bus 

• Like 1

I wonder how much of a player is he really. 

Having a lady over and being photographed is not something most of us would do, but is this his day to day? Or does he go wild once every 3 months and he just hangs around with the wrong people so it always gets leaked?

1 minute ago, Mic09 said:

I wonder how much of a player is he really. 

Having a lady over and being photographed is not something most of us would do, but is this his day to day? Or does he go wild once every 3 months and he just hangs around with the wrong people so it always gets leaked?

I doubt very much it is his day to day regime As he does not strike me as clever enough to keep a lid on it 90% of the time. I think virtually every time he has a misdemeanour it gets publicised

I dont think Jack gives a shit about the attention. This is a guy that is one of the most hated player in the Premier League, kicked every game he plays and has even been assaulted on a football pitch.

this photo will be nothing

Â