The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 hours ago, Vive_La_Villa said:

If this is true then it bodes will for their link up on the pitch. Cole and Yorke used to do similar and their connection on the pitch was second to none. 

Agreed. Would go one further and suggest a club orgy in Ibiza.

• Like 2

There has been plenty in this thread said about this but I’m going to pile on because the moral mazes people are getting into to defend this are astonishing to me. It’s easy to separate this guy being a brilliant footballer who is dear to the club, while also accepting the guy is a f-cking clown.

Whatever someone does in their free time is fine - but three things:

1. There’s a lockdown. If this was taken recently then Jack has broken those rules again and despite his ‘apology’ last time

2. Have sex with whoever you want, but be **** circumspect about having your picture snapped. The argument about freedom only goes so far when you’re a brand ambassador and getting rewarded handsomely for it. This isn’t the Wild West: these players are athletes and are being paid to control their bodies 

3. If there is no reprimand - and it might be that DS and the staff do discipline him privately and decide to not comment publicly - it sets a bad precedent for players further down the pecking order: if Hourihane breaks curfew, would he be treated the same?

Fact of the matter is, Jack is a child and, despite the phoney apologies and ‘I’ve matured’ statements, he has never changed. How many clangers does it take to realise he can’t control himself? This bodes badly for the future. As someone posted earlier, he probably doesn’t care. 

I think he’s one of the most talented footballers of his generation and I love watching him, but I can separate that from accepting that his behaviour is largely immoral, especially in the current circumstances.

Edited by KevinRichardsonsMoustache
  • Like 4

Genuine question: is Maguire Captain of Manure? (Thinking in relation to his escapades in Greece).

Secondly, do we know when the photo was taken; otherwise it might be taken slightly out of context?

Edited by Zhan_Zhuang

Just went back plenty of pages to find this pictures people are losing their mind over.

Really? Was that it? A pair of tits.

It's a nothing case in my opinion. 

Still hugely disappointed by his obvious drunk driving this summer followed by reckless driving even after the incident. When you put other people's life in danger simply because of your own convenience or entertainment that's a problem.

Something innocent like that picture though? Nah

Seems like he's smashed in every episode he gets involved though. Does he have a problem with alcohol? Or is it just the average on the piss my lord? 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, a m ole said:

why would either of them set a camera up on a timer, on a tripod, on a bed, to take that picture?

you’re not seeing anyone because the light is a dome and on a convex mirror things not only look smaller but also even smaller the further away they are. try doing your hair in the reflection of a spoon from 6ft away.

Sorry, not agreeing with that. Zoom in on the lamp in the Twitter picture. There is definately no one else there.

56 minutes ago, Zhan_Zhuang said:

Secondly, do we know when the photo was taken; otherwise it might be taken slightly out of context?

No and therein lies the problem with throwing the book at him over breaking lockdown 

No one seems to know when it was, where it was or who he was with 

• Like 2

From the site's guidelines https://www.villatalk.com/guidelines/

The basic ethos of this site is to be welcoming to all and to treat other posters as you would like to be treated. This means no swearing, abuse, threats, insults, racism, sexism, homophobia ....

no unsubstantiated accusations against any public figures. If you notice any infringement of the site guidelines, please use the report function to alert the moderators.

...Please stay on topic.

..please agree to disagree, rather than prolonging debate or argument of the same points.

Please never post about site moderation in the forum, if you wish to have moderation clarified or have some comment to make regarding moderation, please do this by PM to the relevant moderator.

Please follow our guidelines.

• Like 1

Whoever got a hold of that picture could be in a real legal issue. So could people spreading it online. If the lady in the picture, or Jack for that matter, did not spread it she could sue places that propagates it (twitter, facebook, forums etc) for a fair chunk of cash. There's been several cases of people getting taken to town for spreading pictures not meant for the public eye which have been acquired illegally. 

Jack's Jack though, anyone surprised?

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

No and therein lies the problem with throwing the book at him over breaking lockdown 

No one seems to know when it was, where it was or who he was with 

I bet it from the end of promotion season. They all **** off to Marbs and Ibiza didn’t they. 

6 minutes ago, magnkarl said:

Whoever got a hold of that picture could be in a real legal issue. So could people spreading it online. If the lady in the picture, or Jack for that matter, did not spread it she could sue places that propagates it (twitter, facebook, forums etc) for a fair chunk of cash. There's been several cases of people getting taken to town for spreading pictures not meant for the public eye which have been acquired illegally. 

Jack's Jack though, anyone surprised?

40071160_1935170846526906_7871002567533133824_n.jpg

My first thought when I saw the picture was fake.  Never seen Jack with gold chains round his neck or stuff on his wrists.

There is an app called reface that I can be anyone I want so I am calling shenanigans!

Hopefully he bags tomorrow and does a motorboat celebration.

• Haha 1

Â