The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

14 hours ago, TRO said:

I do fear that the universal acclaim he is getting, is working against him in some quarters, Like the England Camp.

I understand an arm went around Saka from Southgate consoling him for the week ends Game...saying " Troublesome Weekend"......couldn't imagine Jack getting that if the score was reversed.

What does Jack get, reportedly a " don't mention the game in hand for your top of the league plans" from the kit man.

The jealousy is mind blowing.....I just hope the kid can Laugh it all off.

I think you’re reading far too much into this. The kit man is an Albion fan and was clearly having fun with Jack because he arrived at the same time as Saka and just had a massive grin on his face.

• Like 2

Saka interview on Sky said about how Jack impressed all the players at the last England camp ... if only the manager was as impressed as the players 

it’s clear Jack is well-liked  by the England squad , just need Southgate on board now 

52 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Hehe.

The prices was £100m last summer, I think it'll be £150m now.

Or, in a far more likely scenario, he won't be up for sale at all.

said it before...the ship has sailed for english clubs. spurs + man u have both had their chance. if/when he leaves, it will be another bale/becks scenario...british (or world?) record fee to a madrid or barca

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Keyblade said:

That is art.

No offence to whoever made it, but there're so many actually elegant things he's done that are missing from this and a little too much of him sliding around. I'd love to see a video of all of Jack's football elegance.

He is by far the top three attackers in the league, his stats confirm it...

If Grealish continues his form he could get twenty goals this season, he's the best player i've seen for Villa since David Platt*

*incidentally in his last season with Villa, Platt scored 19 league goals in 35 games from midfield, I remember going to the Villa a lot in those seasons!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, mikeyp102 said:

I think you’re reading far too much into this. The kit man is an Albion fan and was clearly having fun with Jack because he arrived at the same time as Saka and just had a massive grin on his face.

I hope so,

46 minutes ago, Wainy316 said:

On current form only Kane matches him output wise, but Jack is just so frickin' exciting to watch.

Yes you cant go by stats alone anyway. the things he does on the ball other players can only dream of doing. Its like Pele in 1970, who was slightly past his best then, didn't score the most goals but he was the one that stood out in that brilliant Brazillian team for the things he did with the ball. 

• Thanks 1

Â