The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

44 minutes ago, villalad21 said:

Southgate has one excuse left.

"Yeah ok so he can do it in the Premier League but he is yet to prove himself in the Champions League"

You must have missed it, Southgate’s now moved on for taking credit for Jack’s form!!! 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, darrenm said:

It was towards the end of the game and unfortunately it's not in this compilation but this is a good watch anyway.

Wonder if this is made by an automated recognition tool, hence why it includes Jack walking around doing nothing, and maybe it couldn't recognise him with the volley that was taken. Missed the volley as it came just as my Internet decided it wanted to have a rest

4 minutes ago, MrBlack said:

Wonder if this is made by an automated recognition tool, hence why it includes Jack walking around doing nothing, and maybe it couldn't recognise him with the volley that was taken. Missed the volley as it came just as my Internet decided it wanted to have a rest

I think I was dealing with a fire alarm for half an hour so i missed it and other bits of Jack's magic. 

9 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

I think I was dealing with a fire alarm for half an hour so i missed it and other bits of Jack's magic. 

I hope you were singing “is there a fire drill, is there a fire drill”, as homage to the Arsenal fans that would have been pouring out of the Emirates yesterday. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, tonyh29 said:

MOTD didn't show the bit near the end of the second half where he controlled a ball , had 2 or maybe even 3 Arsenal players close him down, and he just shaped his body turned and left them all for dead .

That got me out of my seat as well, but couldn't find a clip of it. Here's the volley...goal of the season if it's not blocked.

1 minute ago, a-k said:

That got me out of my seat as well, but couldn't find a clip of it. Here's the volley...goal of the season if it's not blocked.

Nor me. Someone's got to have the whole game recorded.

That volley looked better from the normal angle because you could watch the flight of the ball and you know what's coming and think 'he can't actually do another one of these can he?'. Real shame it got blocked because I reckon that was heading top corner.

On 09/08/2014 at 20:17, StanBalaban said:

He was easily the standout player today.

He's played a full season is a very physical league, but the PL is a whole new level. I'm not sure if he'll start at Stoke, but I'd be hugely disappointed if he didn't play some part in the match.

I would hope he gets the sort of opportunity that Januzaj got at Man U, which was 27 league appearances last season. 

Still feel like he's got a long long way to go before he reaches Januzaj's level.

Just imo.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, darrenm said:

There were a few ridiculous turns in that match I need to find and privately view. One particular one he was being chased by 2 players back towards goal then just turns between them both and leaves them for dead.

Thank you Twittter admin

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

59 minutes ago, darrenm said:

Nor me. Someone's got to have the whole game recorded.

That volley looked better from the normal angle because you could watch the flight of the ball and you know what's coming and think 'he can't actually do another one of these can he?'. Real shame it got blocked because I reckon that was heading top corner.

I have.... 😀

• Like 1

2 hours ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

No chance. He's developed a LOT. Especially as an athlete. 

Indeed. And he's taking players on directly  and running past them far more often, then he used to before. He's become a lot more direct in his style. Upping the tempo more often instead of bringing it down, this game being a prime example of that. 

• Like 1

Â