The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

4 minutes ago, TheMelvillan said:

Im so confused why people don't understand how or why he is improving so well this season?!

Didn't you hear, Southgate took him aside and told him to score more goals and get more assists. All credit is due to him

Actually Mason Mount should take all the credit because he's making Jack fight for the spot.

• Haha 1

McGrath was a fantastic player , I watched him over a few season's and his reading of the game was second to none. We knew at the time he was special but not quite how special until he had left and we looked back in time.

Jack is different, he's looks very special now, when we look back in 10 years time I think we will all agree he's the most influential player we have had (in living memory)

There's definitely improvements to be made, once he starts to release the ball earlier ( after he has drawn players to him) his assists will go up and teams will really start to struggle with us as a team .

He really is priceless at this point. I wouldn't even look at a £ 120 million offer. 

He's everything and utter world class at this point. Hope he stays and keeps playing for us until he is 40. 

It's utterly bizarre how good he has become. It's like he combined his balance and grace and developed a super hero physique and just combined it into pure awesomeness. 

He will lift trophies for this club. 

Edited by KenjiOgiwara
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord Willard said:

He will score that wonderful solo goal where he dribbles it past 5 players and scores. 

It's only a matter of time. 

At Old Trafford after nutmegging Shaw and Maguire at the same time 

44 minutes ago, KenjiOgiwara said:

It's utterly bizarre how good he has become.

Not for me. We've just finally managed to get some good players round him. He'd have been doing this three years ago if he went to Spurs and had been playing with Harry Kane and Son.

• Like 4

13 hours ago, villa4europe said:

Watching the highlights post match I think the one where he's cut inside and blasted it goal wards is an underrated save by Leno 

That's a bit of luck because he just threw a hand at it blindly but it's come off as a superb save 

Reading through the comments so apologies if this has already been said by someone, but I loved the highlights of that with Jack mouthing "what a save!".  I don't know if he actually told Leno that or not, but it really was a ridiculously good reaction stop.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

Not for me. We've just finally managed to get some good players round him. He'd have been doing this three years ago if he went to Spurs and had been playing with Harry Kane and Son.

this, same with England, put kane and sterling ahead of him and he'll be even better, the whole playing level  stuff was always guff

would add that someone else last month likened him to bale, he's got the footballing side locked down, now he can focus on things like his speed and his physicality and achieving the balance to make himself a more rounded player, its part of developing and hitting his peak, not sure if he's doing it all himself or its something that someone at villa has got hold of him and helped him with it or if its just completely natural

MOTD didn't show the bit near the end of the second half where he controlled a ball , had 2 or maybe even 3 Arsenal players close him down, and he just shaped his body turned and left them all for dead .

He was good last season and the season before that , but he seems to have gone to a whole new level this season  .... he's almost becoming dangerously overconfident at the moment , still a few times when he needs to release the ball instead of trying to dribble through the whole team

Bellerin is supposed to be the second quickest player at Arsenal , if the watching world didn't already know that Southgate's pace comment was bollocks  , they do now

42 minutes ago, Tomaszk said:

No chance. He's developed a LOT. Especially as an athlete. 

2 hours ago, darrenm said:

I always think dreaming about a football player is a bit weird but I did actually dream about Grealish last night.

A company I was doing work for got the wrong end of the stick and contracted Grealish in to do penetration tests on their network.

I had to explain to him that he wasn't needed for this job but he was OK about it.

Unzips

• Haha 4

Â