The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

8 minutes ago, DCJonah said:

What a surprise that he looks even better with better players around him. 

He's going to have a sensational season. Teams can't just focus on him. 

Such an important point. Last year, teams focused on him and he was always under pressure. This year, they can’t do that because we have quality players who can hurt them across the pitch. He is going to have way more freedom this year and even an inch more freedom for Jack equals goals for us. 

• Like 2

Villa never sell Grealish to anyone, no matter what you cant replace him, hes unreplaceable so you keep for all eternity even if the club has to be selfish.

Just now, Sgl said:

Such an important point. Last year, teams focused on him and he was always under pressure. This year, they can’t do that because we have quality players who can hurt them across the pitch. He is going to have way more freedom this year and even an inch more freedom for Jack equals goals for us. 

Spot on.

• Like 1

Just now, OutByEaster? said:

The great thing about tonight was that we've won handsomely against a great side and he didn't have to do everything.

I mean, he still did do everything, with two goals and three assists, but he didn't have to. He got to play with the team rather than pull it along.

He's going to enjoy this.

Yup, I was saying this after the win against Fulham. He's still hugely important to us, but we can move the ball and create chances without him needing to directly be involved in absolutely everything for the first time in years. We look like a completely different team.

4 minutes ago, OutByEaster? said:

The great thing about tonight was that we've won handsomely against a great side and he didn't have to do everything.

I mean, he still did do everything, with two goals and three assists, but he didn't have to. He got to play with the team rather than pull it along.

He's going to enjoy this.

We still would have drawn if he had done nothing and we hit the bar as well. 

He always looks on a different level to every other Villa player but tonight he looked a different level to flipping Liverpool. 

He ripped them to pieces tonight. 

Having watched him from the under ages to know it brings me so much pride to see how he’s just got better and better. 

There was a lot of talk about the team improving for a year of experience in the PL but I don’t think many thought Jack would do better than last year. 

3 games in but he’s started it like a man on a mission. 

Edited by villaglint

42 minutes ago, villan-scott said:

Evra and Souness branding him lazy! Are they crazy?! Such poor insight. 

He is so special. 

Pair of absolute total chunts

• Like 1

Â