The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

7 minutes ago, AVTuco said:

Oh Jack, I don't ever want to see a Villa match without you again, ever.

We are so reliant on him. 

Hopefully Barkley will help him shoulder the burden this season 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Adam2003 said:

If Barnes keeps up his form so far this season he might be undroppable. Looks class. England (and Leicester for that matter) actually have a lot of quality in players in that similar position. 

He was pretty shit when the season resumed for Leicester

14 hours ago, Tom13 said:

I hate Twitter sometimes 😂🤦‍♂️

I think I get the point he's trying to make; ideally, Jack should be in midfield whereas Trez is an out-and-out winger. But a Villa team without him is inconceivable, and with Barkley around he isn't necessarily needed in the middle. Out of McGinn, Luiz and Trez, who would get dropped first?

Although Trez might still start anyway, because I don't think Traore is up to full fitness yet.

8 hours ago, Hornso said:

Someone get Woodward on the phone and offer them Trezeguet for 50m.

Wait until Woodward sees Trezeguet Twitter followers. He could be the face of everything in Egypt 😉

• Like 1

On 02/10/2020 at 09:17, It's Your Round said:

There are 98 million Egyptians that can verify that Trezeguet is better than Grealish. Imagine the shirt sales mr Woodward! Sign him up, £100m, will pay for itself within a year. 

I was just about to pull you up with a bit of pendantry But there are in fact 98 million Egyptians

Really that is news to me what the pundit has just said in the upcoming match that Jack asked Rashford if he could sign for his team.

I'm calling a ton load of crap from the female pundit on that one, its spewing from her mouth like the witches of eastwick cherry spew.

2 hours ago, Dave-R said:

Really that is news to me what the pundit has just said in the upcoming match that Jack asked Rashford if he could sign for his team.

I'm calling a ton load of crap from the female pundit on that one, its spewing from her mouth like the witches of eastwick cherry spew.

Jack was obviously asking if Rashford wanted to leave Utd and be a back up to Watkins

Â