The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

The England selection will play massively into whether Jack stays or goes in my opinion. Here's hoping Southgate calls him up because he **** deserves it and if he doesn't make the cut I imagine he'll have serious questions over whether he can wear an England shirt whilst playing for Villa. Please lord let him get called up, this can be his new challenge instead of a transfer.

27 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Mother Teresa was a thief and a bad person. At least England Players wouldn't be responsible for the deaths of innocent people by spending the funds received on missionary work rather than on meals for the poor or medical care. 

Yes a lovely lady who also did her best to teach aids-ravaged areas of Africa that condoms are bad

5 minutes ago, deeps said:

Southgate has called up Phillips apparently 

Haha, that would be absolute bullshit if true, especially if Grealish isn't picked, and for me validates that Southgate isn't picking him out of spite. "Needs to be at a higher level" yet he would have picked both Mount and Phillips from the Championship :crylaugh:

Edit - Just to add, I will somewhat take it back if Grealish is in the squad, but it's still rich that Grealish has been carrying us for 3 years yet barely had a look in and those two get have been selected in the mean time.

Edited by MessiWillSignForVilla
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, Lord Willard said:

If he isn't picked today, Prince William being the president of the FA needs to get on the blower and demand Southgates sacking 

Why though?

Cause he is not named in the England squad for some friendly?

Or if he is he is on the bench?

I don't see the big deal of it to be honest.

The club needs Jack more than Jack needs to prove he is worthy of an England call up. We all know Jack would walk into that England team by 10 miles.

Just my 2 cents on it all.

4 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Why though?

The club needs Jack more than Jack needs to prove he is worthy of an England call up. We all know Jack would walk into that England team by 10 miles.

I'm Australian, I have very little interest in the England side, but my fear is that missing out again makes him more likely to leave. He'll hear all over the press that he needs to move to a bigger club to play for England and that's hard to ignore. 

And even with 80 million pounds in return, we just can't replace someone of his calibre when we're a relegation battler. 

6 minutes ago, AvfcRigo82 said:

Why though?

Just because we know it doesn't make a difference. Every kid dreams of playing for their country. It would make Villa and Jack abit of a tin pot club. 

Jack not getting picked goes beyond him, what if you're a young English talent, you wouldn't want to transfer to Villa if it hinders your chances of playing in the Euros or World cup which is bigger than any Champions league. 

31 minutes ago, deeps said:

Southgate has called up Phillips apparently 

If so, he really needs to pick Jack as well. Or have Leeds become a top club again, quite so soon? It will be interesting to see whether Maguire is selected, despite his own more recent off field problems as well.

Edited by John

Â