The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

5 minutes ago, Newry_Villan said:

Hourihane should be in his ear if he doesn't get picked. Why go to all the bother to poach him from Ireland and never pick him? Boothroyd rarely played him either at u21s. We'll welcome you back to the Ireland setup, Jack. 😃😃

I would love Southgate to leave him out and Jack say **** you and go to Ireland - and I’m English!

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

incidents is shakey ground for southgate, im guessing maguire is out anyway due to the longer season (but then are rashford and greenwood too?)

walker and alli both got themselves in to a spot of bother, rice and mount (and maybe hudon odoi?) both had their wrists slapped 

if what i'm reading this morning is true, supposedly some Albanian Gangster was coming onto Maguires sister, and stabbed her in the arm when she rejected him.

If that is indeed true, he had all right to go ballistic IMO.

10 hours ago, GingerCollins29 said:

i also think some people dont realise how important tomorrows announcement is in terms of jack having his head turned.

Cue jack not getting in and GS calling up lingard, hudson odoi, delph etc

well if someone on here who claimed to be ITK is correct, jack has been told by southgate that he's not going to be called up until he plays for a top club. be interesting to see if there's any truth at all to this.

I honestly think Southgate hasn't got the bollocks to pick Jack because he is so tactically inept for a manager it's embarrassing. 

He hasn't got a clue on how or where to play him and hasn't got the tactical brain to adjust an accommodating formation so its a lot easier for him to leave him out. 

Thats why why we will never win anything with Southgate in charge and why he will never ever a top manager 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, GingerCollins29 said:

If he does get a call up he will have chelsea, united, man city dickheads chewibg on his ear

Foden/Lingard/Mason Mount: "Jack, please come and sign for us mate, i hate playing footy every week and i'd love it if  you signed for us and took my place"

27 minutes ago, tomav84 said:

well if someone on here who claimed to be ITK is correct, jack has been told by southgate that he's not going to be called up until he plays for a top club. be interesting to see if there's any truth at all to this.

There has been plenty of players to get called up playing for clubs outside of the top 6. Mings for one! It's bollocks if Jack has to do so.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dante_Lockhart said:

There has been plenty of players to get called up playing for clubs outside of the top 6. Mings for one! It's bollocks if Jack has to do so.

i dont see any truth in the rumour personally

1 hour ago, villa4europe said:

incidents is shakey ground for southgate, im guessing maguire is out anyway due to the longer season (but then are rashford and greenwood too?)

walker and alli both got themselves in to a spot of bother, rice and mount (and maybe hudon odoi?) both had their wrists slapped 

Yes if Southgate uses that sort of thing as to whether players are picked or not we’ll end up with the Mary Poppins 11 and Mother Teresa in the bench. 

1 hour ago, Newry_Villan said:

Hourihane should be in his ear if he doesn't get picked. Why go to all the bother to poach him from Ireland and never pick him? Boothroyd rarely played him either at u21s. We'll welcome you back to the Ireland setup, Jack. 😃😃

I’m not sure he can switch back. 

8 minutes ago, DaveAV1 said:

Yes if Southgate uses that sort of thing as to whether players are picked or not we’ll end up with the Mary Poppins 11 and Mother Teresa in the bench. 

Mother Teresa was a thief and a bad person. At least England Players wouldn't be responsible for the deaths of innocent people by spending the funds received on missionary work rather than on meals for the poor or medical care. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, tomav84 said:

I’d call bullshit on that one. Tyrone Mings told me so, does that make me ITK? 😂

12 minutes ago, MotoMkali said:

Mother Teresa was a thief and a bad person. At least England Players wouldn't be responsible for the deaths of innocent people by spending the funds received on missionary work rather than on meals for the poor or medical care. 

Controversial intervention. 

Â