The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

maybe just the way I’m feeling, but that had the feeling of a robot.  There is no feeling in that statement at all, just very cold.  I’m not sure what I expected but that is feeble.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Wurzel said:

I have been a Villa fan for 52 years, and I want to thank the club, the players the staff and the fans for their support over those years, but the time has come for me to seek a new challenge so I hope you will all understand as I leave Aston Villa and start supporting Manchester Blues. See you soon.

giphy.gif?cid=5e2148869xwv9gp6m0nbqf33il

3 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

State of the comments, none of them even want him, especially now they've found out Messi is on a free 😂

Nothing could please me more than him underperforming and getting booed off the pitch.

Genuinely, wholeheartedly hope he fails and has a life filled with nothing but regret. 

The coward just couldn’t hand in a transfer request. He dangled the carrot at the club for as long as he could but knew he’d always be off. To dress it up as an act of love it utterly detestable. I hope he never comes back. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mantis said:

A good way to leave is not signing a new contract giving it all the "this is my club my city" BS knowing fully well that you've inserted a release clause which will see you gone the next season.

A release clause it was thought would not be met.

7 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Classy post from Jack that 👍

If you read that and are still angry, think he's disloyal, call him a snake etc then I feel sorry for you, I really do. It was an opportunity impossible to turn down and that's basically what he said.

A statement like that was always coming. I'm just amazed it didn't have the standard 'most difficult decision in my life' line in there. 

I would have respected this decision more if he had been more up front about what he really wanted his future to be and not string all Villa fans along with the 'My club, my city' stuff.

Disappointed sure, but more pissed off that he wasn't man enough to come out and say what he really wanted to **** do.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, holteend1982 said:

State of the comments, none of them even want him, especially now they've found out Messi is on a free 😂

Don't think Pep gives a crap what the fans think.

If he is willing to pay 100 M for him he isn't coming to warm the bench. He will be a main man, I am fully convinced.

And his stats will sky rocket.

9 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

If you read that and are still angry, think he's disloyal, call him a snake etc then I feel sorry for you, I really do. It was an opportunity impossible to turn down and that's basically what he said.

What a load of cobblers. That "opportunity" would've been there every year. Jumping ship now is nothing but cowardly and greedy. Good riddance. 

11 minutes ago, R.Bear said:

Here we go, one last time........

OGC.83429b50b83e563f47d3a50ed0da53a6?pid=1.7&rurl=https%3a%2f%2fmedia.giphy.com%2fmedia%2f3o6UB2MSoh7z6Gw3fO%2fgiphy.gif&ehk=ocfFCvJ7pBVCC16PjnpyAyAq2pz%2fG4MIvX7KEZniNEE%3d&w=173&h=196&c=8&dpr=1.5

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Mr_Dogg said:

A release clause it was thought would not be met.

It’s on Twitter official

Edit: @Mr_Dogg

dammit I quoted the wrong post, was meant to be about where to watch purslow

Edited by Thug
  • Confused 1

Â