The RJW63 Official Jack Grealish Appreciation Thread

kevangrealish

Can I ask a genuine question? If Jack lost all form completely over a long period of time to the point where he couldn't even make the bench. Would you stick by him? Still pick him? Give him a new contract? Or would you want him sold as he isnt good enough?

So if you would want a player who isn't good enough or isn't playing well enough sold, why is it so blasphemous that one who is more talented than the level of club he plays wants to move up to a level where he belongs?

Seems very hypocritical to me.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, villa4europe said:

100% that's what he's leaving us for

To be the face of a telecommunications company in the middle east

And a tyre company in South Korea and their official tablet and mobile device partner in Hong Kong and their official Chinese liqueur partner and home appliance partner, their water partner in Singapore, their yank energy drink partner, their Swiss data back up partner, their German blender partner, their denim partner... Thats not even all of them

Football in 2021

Its bollocks 

You forgot the cuddly toy, the fondue set and his and her watches.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, villalad21 said:

So now he's gonna play against Villa twice and potentially ruin our chances of getting to Europe?

How can he justify that?

Who cares, the two games are going to be fun to watch!

4 minutes ago, theboyangel said:

You are absolutely correct - no well wishes for his future endeavours 

I though CP nailed it but when he was talking about the new players and the academy players being the future, I thought he was about to announce another signing, drat.

• Like 1

Just now, R.Bear said:

Can I ask a genuine question? If Jack lost all form completely over a long period of time to the point where he couldn't even make the bench. Would you stick by him? Still pick him? Give him a new contract? Or would you want him sold as he isnt good enough?

So if you would want a player who isn't good enough or isn't playing well enough sold, why is it so blasphemous that one who is more talented than the level of club he plays wants to move up to a level where he belongs?

Seems very hypocritical to me.

Because it’s football not logic 

• Thanks 1

Just now, Mr_Dogg said:

You're all saying it's a shit way to leave but what's a good way for him to leave? 

There is none. Best outcome is a huge transfer fee.

A good way to leave is not signing a new contract giving it all the "this is my club my city" BS knowing fully well that you've inserted a release clause which will see you gone the next season.

Â